COMPLETE: Color in a Box Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/23-3/30. Send Outs: 5/1/2020

Just need to work out a couple small things and I’ll be ready to ship this week. Well have Mr. Snails ship as I’m not allowed to leave the house!

1 Like

I’m making very good progress on the medium item, which has turned into a large project. Another pair of a fun project has also been completed. I have 2/4 of the filler items and look to make smaller projects for extra fillers once I finish up the medium/large project. Crafting for this swap has been so much fun, I had forgotten the joy that comes with these swaps!

I have planned, and played with my stash a bit and have a nice colourful box sitting in the craft room, but so far that’s it. I never knew how much kid two can be (and how little 6 and 8 can still be) until now. Time really flies by every day.

2 Likes

Working on filling the box!

1 Like

My main item is nearly done. I’m just waiting on a supply to arrive in the mail.

This week’s check in question:

How is everyone doing? (some of you already answered this, so it is okay if you don’t want to check in twice).

I finished most of the crafting for @AIMR. I have one more thing to craft and extras.

I am getting concerned because one of the things I needed has not even shipped! I will have to decide to make something else soon if I don’t get a firm shipping time frame…thank goodness most of the other things are already here and I do have one item done…

Craft wise I"m doing ok, mentally not so sure! Just feeling a lot of pressure to be the teacher, mother, wife and all that other stuff. Also I miss working.

3 Likes

I’m doing good. No changes for me in life since I’m still working. Eight hours alone in an office with nothing to do means lots of time looking up new project ideas XD.

Doing well here. Working on another swap so I can swap all packages the same day.

Woke up with a headache, which is no fun (probably sleep deprivation), but I’m on track for sending this out on time!

I am once again in need of the seam ripper. I have almost completed one of my projects (if I could just get past having to rip and re-sew seams!). I have my other items planned out though and am excited to work on them. Having my six year old out of school has made for very slow going, but I feel confident that I’ll finish on time.

I’ve been bffs with my seam ripper today too, but for the Go Bananas swap. I am making something I’ve made dozens of times and yet I still sewed things along the wrong seam and inside out.

1 Like

I’m plugging away with both “regular life” and swap stuff. I reigned back in the item I thought had gone too overboard, and I’m pleased with the progress I’m making. I have a second item ready to go as well.

1 Like

I’ve finished one thing, more than halfway through the biggest item, and supplies assembled for other things. So on track I think.

My work week is very different from the usual pattern now (I work with lots of older people, so lots of phone calls and support needed atm), but I think it’s been busier with the lockdown.

I’ve made a plan what to make. Being home alone with the kiddos was more time consuming than I thought. Also working from stash is quite tough - who said I had too many craft supplies :thinking: Well, turns out that was a lie :joy: Anyway, I’ve figured out what to make with the supplies at hand. I hope to make good progress this week with the hubby being home.

Okay, my box is packed, sealed, labeled, and ready to be picked up by the mail carrier with tomorrow’s outgoing mail! Hooray!

Just a reminder that you don’t have to go out and risk virus exposure at the post office; you can print USPS labels (including tracking options) and arrange for them to be picked up at your home!

2 Likes

I’m on track for sending out soon. The box is filling up :slight_smile:

I started a gallery!

I sent today!

1 Like