COMPLETE-Green Thumb Swap SU 4/14-4/21 SO 5/24 CLOSED

Do you have a green thumb? Love to garden? Are houseplants your babies? If so, this swap is for you! If you surround yourself with green leafy friends, talk to the posies…it’s time to join in the fun! You will be making one MEDIUM item for this swap.

LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 4/14/21-4/21/21
Send Out Date: 5/24/21

Limited to a certain number of people? Nope! Bring it on!

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Everyone is welcome!

Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:

• Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES
  • Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
  • Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
  • Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
  • Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

• Has been a member for at least one month: YES
  • Has posted at least 15 times: YES
  • Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
  • Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
  • Does not have any negative comments: YES
  • Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
  • If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
  • If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Please send this to the organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Green Thumb Swap
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship outside of your country?
Do you want extras?
Which do you love more? Indoor plants or outdoor gardens?
Favorite colors?
Least favorite colors?
Any theme you love for your garden or plants?
I would love to receive this:
Please do not send me this:
I am really great at crafting this:
Pinterest, IG or other links:
I understand I must check in weekly:
Anything else you wish to tell your partner?

Participants:
@kittykill
@Bugaboo
@Abbeeroad
@Immaculata
@artsycandice
@mel

Partners:
kittykill :mailbox(PR):-Immaculata :mailbox:(PR)
Abbeeroad :mailbox(PR):-mel :mailbox:(PR)
artsycandice :mailbox(PR):-Bugaboo :mailbox:(PR)

Gallery: Green Thumb Swap Gallery

4 Likes

Yes! Though I’m in the “want a green thumb” camp. :laughing: Going to work on my Q!

3 Likes

Ooh… pondering…

3 Likes

YAY!!! Sent my q and I already started gathering for this one!!!

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to sign up for any swaps, but this one looks like a lot of fun, and we have a full month of crafting time! So I signed up anyway :smiley:

2 Likes

I wanted to do this swap because we are starting a raised bed garden, but I just found out that I will now be doing a “rest of school year” maternity leave sub position starting on Monday and with everything else, I sadly won’t have time. I know it’ll be a fun gallery!

3 Likes

Awww man! I wish you could join in the fun!

1 Like

I spent so much time in the backyard yesterday. Sunburned, scratched up but lots of weeding and planting done. I am going to the nursery today. First time in a year! Did anyone else do any gardening over the weekend?

1 Like

We just put some annuals in our front porch planter! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve spent most of my weekend in the garden! I pulled out lots of weeds from the gravel path. We only have a small lawn, but it was getting some empty patches so I sowed some grass seed there. I had some grape hyancinths indoors that are not blooming anymore so I transplanted them to the garden and I found some flower seeds that I randomly scattered along the fence. I think they are quite old so I hope I’ll get flowers.

The first veggies are growing very fast, it won’t be long until we can harvest the first spinach from the garden. I’ve also started lots of things indoors.

I also have been gardening over the weekend. We are getting the last of the new raised beds prepped for planting. Lots of mowing/weed-eating. I got a free oregano plant, and a free bamboo. I went to a local nursery and discovered that the bamboo is the invasive kind and I will be splitting it into several pots to keep it happy, and contained. :wink:

1 Like

Not an outdoor gardener I love the houseplants and don’t like cacti, succulents or air plants lol We do a lot of bushes and perennials and I do move a bunch of houseplants to the deck and pool area for the summer. We will go to the nursery Memorial Day weekend (May 30th time frame) and get some annuals for pots around the pool, patio and deck area. Other than that not much outside gardening I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Alright, I am jumping in.

3 Likes

daughter planted some spinach and lettuce this past weekend…weather has been weird here lately, but i am excited to put some stuff in the ground this year since: a) the big tree that shades all things is now gone and b) quit the job last week that sucks all my summertime funtime and prevents me from giving the garden the love that it needs!!! here’s hoping the things will grow!!

*ETA - i really want some tomatoes but have never had luck since we’ve moved here because of so much shade…maybe this year!!

3 Likes

Partners are up on the original post. I will be sending everyone’s info out in a few minutes.

2 Likes

Yay! I have a solid idea and I am so excited to hit the ground running on this one. I’ve messaged my partner already and am making it in my head right now, because I am at work. :rofl:

2 Likes

Everyone should have their partner’s info. If not, let me know.

2 Likes

At work as well and its CRAZY Town here all week UGH But I have a ton of ideas in my head as well and messaged ya back! LOL

1 Like

Yay partners! I don’t have any idea yet but I will start stalking this weekend!

Yay @mel! Been gathering ideas for the last little while! :seedling:

2 Likes