COMPLETE: Halloween Advent - SU 6/11-6/24 SO 8/27

7 days to shipping!

Is everyone feeling okay with the deadline? Please let myself and your partner know ASAP if you will be shipping late.

I’m so excited to see all the wicked packages! Happy making!

1 Like

I am good with it. I have been finished for a week but have been dragging my feet because I have to photograph everything then package it into the smallest box I can for International shipping. :rofl:

2 Likes

I am okay with it. I am going to send on the sendout date.

2 Likes

I’m fine with the sendout date! I’m secretly happy that I’m not the only one who will be sending then, but everything should be done by then.

2 Likes

I think I’ve finished making things, but it’s all in a giant pile to photograph and pack up. If that takes more than a week there’s an issue…

2 Likes

Of course there’s suddenly a lot I still want to do. It’s like that with every swap. But a week is more than enough time!

1 Like

Mine is sent, I just hope that it gets there ok.

3 Likes

Crazy food… I like dill pickle relish in my grilled cheese sandwiches. Most people find that odd.

And I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I’ve been married for 23 years and my husband FINALLY tried a bite for the first time this summer. Now he’s addicted, too! :smirk:

4 Likes

If he had the chance, Mr Imma would eat peanut butter & banana sandwiches 3 times a day!

2 Likes

Can’t blame him!! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m wrapping now! And finishing up the last bits here and there. Is there any particular order to your gifts?

1 Like

I packed up the box this morning (and then my bored child assisted by painting the house in dribbles of red food coloring, which is NOT my aesthetic… :scream:)

Anyway, I thought about numbering things, and then decided I have no idea what order they should be opened in.

2 Likes

I felt pretty solid on the order for half the items. I laid everything out in a row and moved a couple of things around. It was fun for me. I enjoyed playing with a “slow build” to the final items…

1 Like

I’ve done that for previous similar swaps; I just didn’t have an opinion this time. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m packing now, and it is going to be Russian Doll’d into place. Some will be completely up to Edel when to open, but I’m using some gifts to pack other gifts, so some will have to be opened first to get to the rest.

MUWAHAHAHA!

4 Likes

Ooohh sounds intriguing. Mine have no order at all, they are not numbered, so you can pick one at random every day.

2 Likes

I am wrapping also. I like the idea of not having them numbered. I might steal that one.

3 Likes

I LOVE peanut butter and banana sandwiches. There is a chance the little individual I just finished crafting does too, so you and your hubby will have to keep them under lock and key, @Bunny1kenobi :wink: :banana: :peanuts:

I’m really happy with how this came out. Just a bit more to finish, photograph and wrap!

3 Likes

Hey all, just as a reminder TOMORROW is sending day!

@Edel I have to go buy craft paper to cover the outside of the box, or it gets rejected by USPS (which I just remembered, and since I am WFH, I don’t have any of the stuffs), so it will be sent day-of (tomorrow)!

Hope everyone is doing well!

JC

1 Like

i will be sending on Friday. DRATS! Just waiting on this one little thing…

2 Likes