COMPLETE: Halloween Advent - SU 6/11-6/24 SO 8/27

I still have to do quite a lot, but that was planned, since I had a few things to do in July but from today I basically have no plans until November. And all my supplies have arrived. I really like what I have so far though. This swap required more thinking ahead than most swaps and now that stage is done I’m really happy with how my ideas are translating into items so far.

3 Likes

I think I’m doing ok, I will be finished on time and hopefully send early so that I can be sure it arrives on time.

2 Likes

Checking in! I have plans for all 13, am 50% on one and 25% on another. I feel good about getting them done, just have to get through another week of petsitting.
It’s a blessing and a curse because I have time for crafting but am living apart from my craft supplies, so I have to remember to bring everything. Nothing like putting glue and waxed paper and such on your list, only to leave the list on the counter. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve finished 8/13! Humming right along…

2 Likes

I came up with some good ideas. I will venture out later this week for supplies. I am having a migraine. I am close to 3/4 done.

2 Likes

I am working on number 8 now. I know what I am doing for the final piece, but the other four are a blank. They have been coming to me one at a time though, often as I near the end of one a new idea will descent. I am enjoying this process.

2 Likes

I’ve got 8 done, with 1or 2 touches to polish them up. Need to do some thinking on what’s next. 7 out of 8 morphed into larges, so thinking small :grinning:.

1 Like

Still kind of early in the crafting, but I usually do more towards the end anyway; not concerned about finishing, but getting a little concerned about reports of the postal crap going on… :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, postal concerns are certainly a factor. A month shipping inside the US should be enough, but Intl. was a factor when setting the original dates. I’d really like to avoid pushing out the send-date if at all possible.

I am hoping to do so as well! I’m keeping a close eye on my progress. I don’t want you to not have a pretty package to open on October 1!

1 Like

I hope I’ll be able to send out earlier as well. My partner is on the west coast and from western Europe that’s usually 3-4 weeks under normal circumstances. Who knows how long it will take now.

2 Likes

Just reading through your posts has given me anxiety! I am rooting on the sidelines for you all!

Keep crafting and putting up the teaser pics…so much fun seeing everyone get so excited…this gallery is going to be fun and so full of neat ideas as well.

1 Like

MUWAHAHAHA!

Also, it’s really challenging to show something without showing anything.

3 Likes

Don’t feel the need to rush anything. :wink: I am not a bit concerned about receiving in time for Halloween. <3

2 Likes

Just finished 9/13! Yaaay!

2 Likes

Watching Scott & Bailey last night, working on a project. Is it finished? Did I add enough? NO!! IT DEMANDS ANOTHER LAYER!!! More! MORE!! MUWAHAHAHAH!

I had to go out to get one item, and haven’t been in this shop since pre-March. Since I was out, and there were less than 5 peeps in the whole store, I stopped to poke around and buy a couple extras. I forgot how nice it was to browse. And how lucky I am to have a store like this available to me! (My partner doesn’t).

I am finding small things to be grateful for. Sending everyone happy vibes. :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Okay, I finished number 9. Woohoo! Four to go. I have a good sense of two of them… gettin’ close…

2 Likes

It’s a nice summer day outside, and I’m indoors crafting and drinking pumpkin spice latte! I finally caved in, I’ve been craving it for days.

3 Likes

Finishing a couple of things today. I should probably take inventory and plan my packaging.

1 Like

I just ordered some last minute supplies for the very last items! Including some supplies for a craft that I’ve wanted to try for years but somehow never found the right project for.

2 Likes

It’s been a busy week for me… I’ve made no swap progress… :pensive:

1 Like