LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 4/14/21-6/30/21
Claim date range 4/14/21-6/30/21(some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim
Limited to a certain number of people? Nope! Bring it on!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Everyone is welcome!
Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative comments: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.
The size of the claim should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours (this is not cooking time, drying time, etc… waiting around for something to set up…it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.
ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVING…
- When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.
- When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.
- We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery board–so that we know you’re still here with us. Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you weren’t in the swap during the first 2 weeks).
- Feedback will be given once all of your packages have been received.
- Please include craft, supplies and misc items on your list-just in case the swap slows down. The more on the list, the more the swap will keep going.
You can make 3 claims at one time. Once you have sent and shown proof it was sent, you can claim again.
If you want to participate, information to send to: kittykill
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER: Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Round 3 Spring Edition LettuceCraft username: Email address: Your real name: Mailing address including the country: 1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country) 2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO) 3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies. 4. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US? 5. Do you understand that you should post once a week in the discussion thread?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (kittykill) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once a week in the discussion thread.
When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.
I.E. Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1
Please pay close attention to your partners hope list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.
Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.
Have your list including 10 medium crafted items AND 10 supply items ready before making your swap claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly). Add misc items such as tea, candy…
Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients.
You can do it the old way 3/2/1 or this way:
In Transit: 2
Received (the recipient received-not how many you have received): 1
Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US claims and receipts are required for all international claims. If you can not provide a receipt and the item does not arrive you will need to resend the claim.
Link to gallery: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery
If you have questions, please PM kittykill.
jemimah to irid3sc3nt (from last round) Halloween inspired pinterest Due 4/30
Fonduie to jemimah: hardbound book Due 4/30
kittykill to Fonduie: something for window and aida cloth Due 5/1
Mel to kittykill: slippers Due 5/1
AIMR to mel: Crafting supplies, something sweary Due 5/3
Bunny1kenobi to AIMR: Masterboard and surprise Due 5/4
jemimah to Bunny1kenobi: surprise Due 5/4
kittykill to jemimah: supplies from dickblick.com Due 5/5
Bunny1kenobi to kittykill: surprise Due 5/5
Fonduie to Bunny1kenboi: cross stitch Due 5/7
Annchen to Fonduie: Something crochet Due 5/9
jemimah to Annchen: surprise Due 5/10
Ewulotta to jemimah: kitchen surprise Due 5/12
AIMR to Ewulotta: Something from her pinterst: Due 5/15
kittykill to AIMR: hoop Due 5/15
jemimah to kittykill: surprise: Due 5/17
Kwality570 to jemimah: wrist cuff or other surprise Due 5/17
mel to Kwality570: wristwarmers: Due 5/18
Fonduie to mel: surpirse Due 5/18
jemimah to Fonduie: surprise Due 5/20
AIMR to jemimah: sewn organizer Due 5/21
edel to AIMR: something inspired by one of her themes Due 5/21
jemimah to edel: surprise Due 5/25
Annchen to jemimah: birds in flight stamp Due 5/28
Edel to Annchen: hoop Due 5/28
Ewulotta to Edel: zippered pouches. Due 5/29
Edel to Ewulotta: headband Due 5/31
kittykill to Edel: something with flamingos Due 6/1
AIMR to kittykill: surprise Due 6/1
Kwality570 to AIMR: bookmark and notecards Due 6/2
plaidpineapple to Kwality570: needlebook Due 6/2
jemimah to plaidpineapple: knitted Barbie top Due 6/6
mel to jemimah: coasters, something flat: Due 6/7
bunny1kenobi to mel: notecards Due 6/9
fishstix43 to bunny1kenobi: dryer balls and water colors Due 6/15
jemimah to fishstix43: garden flag Due 6/15
rlynn to jemimah: final fantasy themed gift Due 6/20
Ewulotta to rlynn: pillowcases: Due 6/21
grabacoffee to Ewulotta: cross stitch and extras Due 6/21
jemimah to grabacoffee: painting Due 6/25
kittykill to jemimah: kitchen goodies: Due 6/25
Rlynn to kittykill: something with crows Due 6/25
Kwality570 to Rlynn: Infinity Scarf Due 6/26
AIMR to Kwality570: cute fabrics Due 6/26
grabacoffee to AIMR: something from felt Due 6/26
Annchen to grabacoffee: handmade stamps Due 6/28
jemimah to Annchen: mug rug Due 7/2
grabacoffe to jemimah: surprise Due 7/8