COMPLETE - Positive Affirmations R-3

Man, this is really saying a lot and setting us up for excitement! The gallery is going to be so awesome.

4 Likes

Or epic disappointment because I was high on glue fumes and sleep deprivation :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But I am super anxious for the package to reach Kittykill.

4 Likes

I am so excited!!!

1 Like

what a great idea! did you make the bins yourself?

@Tapestry , a Scooby Doo escape room sounds like so much fun!! I’ve been sorta afraid to try a regular escape room, but this sounds hilarious!

hmmm, to answer @Magpie 's question…
I think I’m going to read & play games today – tomorrow will be crafting day

1 Like

woohoo! I appreciate the extra time as well

I sure did!

Inspiration has struck! I think I need a couple materials before I can start but very excited about what I’ll be making!

3 Likes

I finished one or two or three good base layers. Putting my thinking cap on to see what to do next.

(@Magpie - I’m home in SF for next 10 days so I’ll finish in time - thx.)

3 Likes

Check in time, how’s everyone doing? How was the nice thing you planned for yourself last week?
My hair feels nice now, and tonight I picked fabric from those bins for this swap!

3 Likes

The Scooby-Doo escape room was awesome! We escaped with 9 minutes to go.

6 Likes

I still haven’t started crafting. :see_no_evil: I’m traveling to the DC area today for work (home tomorrow). Looking forward to some reading time on the train and am hopefully meeting my cousin for dinner tonight, but otherwise I’ll be glad when this meeting is behind me. Hoping to squeeze some supply shopping in this weekend so I can get a move on!

1 Like

I got my other swap done and out of the way…it was my first time making Chunky Houses. It was loads of fun, but a teeny bit stressful due to the newness of it. Now, I feel more relaxed and will spend today and this weekend executing my plans.

4 Likes

We’ve got lots of time.
I’m all sent & received for the pouch swap but fam is coming from BC for a few days so posAF is on the schedule for next week. I know exactly what I’m doing & have supplies pulled & prepped. I may even make a few extras just to have gifts on hand. We’re traveling this Dec & plan no gifts so the pressure’s off there but it’s still nice to have a stash of presents ready just in case.

ETA I finished one tonight & I love it. :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I am finished with the crafting, now for the collecting. A few days ago my husband and i went junking/antiquing. I found a few treasures.

4 Likes

Lunch break, sent to @Edel! :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heartpulse:

1 Like

I hit up this super cute local fiber shop in Alexandria, VA while here for work. I may have picked up a couple small treats for my partners…and myself of course. :wink:

7 Likes

congrats!
and @Magpie , checking in to say I’m present & accounted for!
I have a good idea brewing, now to see if I can follow through with it…
and I already decided on the treat part, unless I change my mind at the last minute!

@Abbeeroad , the shop is adorable!
eta: OMG I just noticed the name of it! I ordered online from them probably a decade ago & they sent such a cute package (I think they threw in a pin and some other goody) – I got a great vibe just from the packaging & thought it would be a fun place to shop! And now to see it via your post! wow!

3 Likes

Wow! How cool! They were very friendly there. I was happy to support them.

4 Likes

I received a crackin’ package from Mz 'Fae, pics in the gallery!

5 Likes

I found some fun goodies to include in my packages. Just need to get sweets. And finishing the back of the main thing so it’s all coming together. Hope to send Friday but more likely on Saturday.

1 Like