COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

Finally heading home after 2 months in Indy trying to help my dad out. I can’t wait to bust out some crafts for this swap! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am now away from home for 2 weeks, so unlikely to make progress, but I have bought supplies for 2 projects and have others in the mental planning stage. Hoping for inspiration from the lovely Wales.

1 Like

I finished another medium item today! I’m about 1/2 done, and now I’m back to percolating ideas and planning.

2 Likes

Making progress - my little pile of items is growing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

How have I missed posting in this thread. start of the new academic year has my head fried.

Plus typing is a PITA at the moment, I sliced off a chunk of my left index finger with a rotary cutter and it is not liking to type (I owe you a mail @jemimah )

But I am started, I have all my days planned, some are a little more vague than others. But I did finish item just now The purchased items have mostly arrived and I have finished two days completely. The last day is in progress and I am pretty happy with things so far. I need to get them finished early and in the mail, because it can be really really reallllllllllly slow between @jemimah and I, so I am planning on getting them in the mail by the start of october.

5 Likes

Oh no!!! I hope you heal up quickly! :heart:

I’m aiming to send early too, the timings have been so random with mail. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you create :sparkles: :art: :sparkles:

1 Like

Oh shoot I have completely forgotten to come back here for check in questions and stuff! But I am finally getting started with crafting for this one! I’ve been really busy with moving and settling in with my new kitty and finishing other swaps but now I get to start working on holiday gifts like these! Yay! XD

2 Likes

Ouch @Edel I did the same thing before! I had foster kids at the time and my now ex husband had called and one was running around screaming “Mom cut her thumb off Mom cut her thumb off” it was the side and its still thinner than my other thumb and this was almost 20 years ago

1 Like

Checking in! I’m still here!

I’m still here. Just puttering around the house. Got a couple of things nearly done.

1 Like

I’ve made lots of progress today. I’ve 4/12 days done and I can pretty much see where the rest are going.

It’s actually really cool to work with christmassy fabrics. And even better to use the good stuff

3 Likes

I need to buy an ironing board before I can make a few projects, both for this swap and for other general crafting. And then remember how to use my iron :grin:

2 Likes

Made some progress on another item during meetings today. I need to get some serious crafting in this weekend.

2 Likes

Still here as well still working too much!!! I am crafting though it keeps me sane!

3 Likes

I am focusing on the big projects right now because I know I can knock out all of the smalls in the same day if things go as planned (fingers crossed!)

3 Likes

finished my first large item yesterday and promptly started the second large item!!!

3 Likes

Finished a medium yesterday! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also I have my whole list planned out, which is often one of the biggest steps for me. We’ll see if I stick to it, but at least I’ve got a plan! XD

3 Likes

Aaaaand I just finished another “small.” Perhaps someday I will learn how to finish ANY craft in less than three hours or so, but today is not that day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Check-in question - what store bought treats did you only get at Christmas time?

For whatever reason we always got orange slices only at Christmas time and I loved them. Now I know they are kinda crap but if I’m feeling nostalgic I’ll buy some and eat them.

We also got chocolate covered cherries and creme drops. But I didn’t really care for either.

1 Like