Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

Yap yep yep!!!

3 Likes

Not yet, but we will.

2 Likes

We’ve messaged and just realized I somehow closed my inbox from accepting messages so i fixed that and should be good to go.

2 Likes

Didn’t even know that was possible! Crazy. Glad you fixed it.

2 Likes

Just did! Bought a supply, need a few more, and then I will be off!

2 Likes

I think I have all my supplies in order, found the last perfect item I had in mind and off we go!!!

5 Likes

I have checked in with my partners and am I plotting and planning! This will be fun!

3 Likes

I went online and requested 3 boxes of each size so I could actually see and hold them in my hands before I decided. I got the boxes 2 days later and picked the size I wanted. Then I got three more of each box a week later. Last night, I came home to three more of each box waiting for me. :rofl: Good thing the taller medium box is a perfect cat trap. I already have two out for my little box sitters already.

5 Likes

My partner and I have checked in with each other! I’m so excited by her questionnaire and pinterest boards. I’ve been out of commission the past week with a horrid cold and today’s the first day in 7 that I actually feel better than the day before, so I’m excited to get to planning for her package!

7 Likes

Yay for feeling better! Because you sounded horrible!

3 Likes

I am really looking forward to seeing some amazing stuff in this gallery, and in order to help that, I am going to extend send-outs. Now it will be due on April 11th. Ten more days and two extra weekends. I hope this helps everyone out!

7 Likes

Thank you!

And, I bought some things today!

4 Likes

Is anyone interested in doing a Zoom Meetup to craft for this swap? It’s usually about an hour long. You can work on your projects (I hold mine below the camera) and chat. If your partner is also on you can say hi. There is no requirement to join, it’s all just for fun and I like to do them as an added bonus. I love seeing people and talking to them. It helps me feel closer to my wonderful crafting community.
If you are interested, let me know and tell me when would be a good time. I was thinking maybe around the 12th?

7 Likes

Sounds like fun! If I’m available, I’d love to.

2 Likes

Thank you for the offer. I will have to decline. It is hard to get quiet Zoom time with five kiddos.

3 Likes

If I’m free, I’m in!!

3 Likes

I have my box, I have some things, and I have a lot more room for fun!

3 Likes

I’ve checked in with my partner. I would be interested in a zoom craft session if I’m available. That sounds like fun.

2 Likes

I got two things started, decided on another project, found something perfect for the box while cleaning, and got something delivered.

5 Likes

I’ve been plotting and collecting. I have 2 ideas that I really like and need to flesh out plan.

3 Likes