Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

I’ve got lots of ideas! Trying to narrow them down into a firm plan. I know one thing for sure (already got supplies etc) and lots of other “maybes”.

3 Likes

I’ve been making some things!

3 Likes

Check-in Question. Which daylight savings do you prefer, the clocks to roll back, or springing forward?

Don’t forget to check-in @SonjaBoo & @MelissaLeeDesigns :shamrock:

3 Likes

Roll back. Extra time to sleep, always.

2 Likes

For me, it is spring forward. You might lose an hour, but it feels like you get to leave work early for a few days until you adjust.

1 Like

Sorry, I am here – it’s been a real week at work! :persevere:

I prefer to fall back as it feels like I’m getting extra sleep. :smiley:

@Kwality570 I hope you’re feeling better! I sorted few some supplies for a project for you today. Fun stuff!

2 Likes

Oh, definitely fall back! Extra hour of sleep.

2 Likes

They both make me feel all discombobulated but I prefer spring forward because it feels like I get a bit more time in my day.

3 Likes

Now that I have a young child neither time change is all that desirable. Like my grandfather used to say, “You can’t tell cows or babies their dinner time’s changed.”

5 Likes

Well, living in AZ, we don’t do daylight savings. Which is one of many reasons I love it here. :nerd_face: I know that’s a non- answer but it’s what I’ve got! :laughing:

7 Likes

I always love a crafty zoom and the 12 should work for me

I am the odd ball while I do not like daylight savings and think this ridiculousness needs to be put to an end I prefer the clock going forward because I love the sun. I absolutely hate when we put the clocks back because its pitch black at li9ke 4:30 here UGH I also get no additional sleep with kids and a dog!

3 Likes

I live in Indiana where we didn’t do daylight savings, but now we do. Most of Indiana is in the Eastern time zone, but the area near Chicago and the southern “toe” of Indiana are on Central time. Indiana was on multiple time zones before we did daylight savings, so now it is just a different kind of headache. So to sum it up, I really don’t care. I just want to be sure about the time zone I’m in. I hate it when I miss appointments because I didn’t realize that county was on a different time zone.

4 Likes

Spring forward. I prefer springing forward. I think anyway.

1 Like

If I can, I will. It’s often hard with the boys. Unless they are in bed but then sometimes I get to bed myself too. Other times, I stay up way to late and do whatever to have some “me” time. lol

3 Likes

That sounds like a humongous headache! I always wondered what they did in places that were close to time zone borders. When did they start doing Daylight Savings? You made it sound like a recent thing? It sounds like absolute chaos!

2 Likes

We adopted daylight savings in 2006. I lived and worked in different time zones for seven years and it was exhausting. I now live and work in thr same time zone. However, my youngest son attends a special education preschool in the other time zone, so now he and his bus driver get all the headaches!

3 Likes

I’ve finished a thing… or have I? The “sit and stare at it to decide if it’s done” phase is in full swing. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m starting to realize that a whole heck of a lot of stuff can fit in a medium size box.

6 Likes

Got my boxes today! And I started a more time intensive craft this week! This are happening!!!

6 Likes

Thanks for asking! Yesterday was truly the first day where I felt pretty good and the foggy brain from the cold was gone. I’m still not 100% but much closer! I’m still in the brainstorming stages for this one but am prepared to make some good progress this weekend!

As for the time change question, I prefer springing ahead because I am DEFINITELY not a morning person.

5 Likes