COMPLETED Santa's Sack Swap - SU 9/23-10-7 = SO 12/5

I have made good progress!

3 Likes

I am plugging away on a medium and a small.

2 Likes

Stocking stuffers are ready to roll! Working on one of the smalls? Medium? I’m not sure how this will be classified, but I’m working on it.

2 Likes

I have been thinking of 80s & 90s fashion lately. Look what vintage banana clips are going for on eBay. I want to relive my childhood, but not for $29.99 + shipping. :smile:

3 Likes

This looks so fun! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with. Reminds me of the stocking swaps on the old site. Fun times!

4 Likes

I thought i would be farther along, but i did make progress. I have big plans for crafting next weekend.

4 Likes

I made progress on one of my partner’s mediums, but there’s still plenty of time!

5 Likes

Made good progress today but one part of this project did not come out the way I wanted. Perhaps I’m being too picky but I’m going to redo that part. I have time!

2 Likes

I played with a small that has turned into a not at all small…but not sure if I’m committed to it. I did finish a small for my other partner, though so that’s one each done.

2 Likes

Working on _____ today and I’m loving how it’s turning out!

3 Likes

Things are coming together over here!

3 Likes

Made progress that i am smitten with yesterday.

5 Likes

Saw an interesting YouTube tutorial the other day that might make a cool small item… Making slow but steady progress on my medium.

2 Likes

I meant to make much more progress on my medium yesterday, but life got in the way. My car battery died, so I had to drive my kid’s scooter across our tiny town to buy a new battery. I bet I loooked ridiculous. :smile: I am also not that great at car repair, so it took me an eternity to get them swapped out, but I did it!

9 Likes

Congrats to you for getting it done!

2 Likes

High five on determination and DIY. You deserve an adult merit badge for ingenuity!

3 Likes

That’s amazing, bravo you! You made it happen, I love that story.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: That would be the best merit badge. Either an image of a car battery on a scooter or my entire body under the hood of my Tahoe as I try to extract the dead battery.

3 Likes

Working on some smaller things today, and then on to the bigger one. If everything works out that I’ve chosen to do, I’ve got everything decided on. Now to set the planning in motion!

4 Likes

Pretty sure I have my medium planned…… dug out my supplies but I still have to locate the ________ and get that project started.

4 Likes