COMPLETED Santa's Sack Swap - SU 9/23-10-7 = SO 12/5

Back from my travels, plan to work on this swap now.

3 Likes

My medium has reached its halfway point. I havenā€™t even considered the stuffers or sack yet, maybe I should. :smile:

4 Likes

I made excellent progress on a pair of smalls last night, almost finished themā€¦ but thenā€¦ I am on the fence as they arenā€™t like my original vision and I am going to sit on the idea as I may decide to just do them over. Ugh. lol

3 Likes

Almost finished a medium, and plan to work on this swap again tonight. Also foubd a little something that might go with it. Might.

5 Likes

I had my purchased items sorted but then reconsidered and picked up something different. So now theyā€™re sorted?

Partner 1: 1 small done, a medium started, small #2 still in concepting

Partner 2: waiting on some ___ before I can start my medium, 1 small done, 1 small started.

Material on hand for one bag, acquired for the other, neither started.

4 Likes

Oooh, thereā€™s something I realllly want to make, but Iā€™m thinking it would be a second medium. Hmmmā€¦. MAYBE I could put it together in less than 3 hoursā€¦ Gonna try to speed-craft it so I can count it as a small!
:laughing:

5 Likes

I have faith you can do it :smiley:

2 Likes

Speed crafting isnā€™t a skill Iā€™ve mastered so Iā€™m cheering you on!

3 Likes

I am with you on that one. I feel like i am the slowest crafter ever sometimes.

4 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Good luck! See, this is an issue that I have. I can craft pretty quickly so I create pieces sometimes that seem like they took ten zillion hours, but maybe only took me three. :smile: Fortunatley with ceramics thereā€™s lots of waiting which requires no effort on my part. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Finished another small today! I need to start on my bags.

4 Likes

I finished a pair of smalls yesterday.

4 Likes

I tried making an air dry clay project yesterday. It didnā€™t look spectacular when i left it to dry, but I thought i could fix it up with paint later. My little guy found it and annihilated it. I am not even mad. I think it is the universeā€™s way of saying I am not a sculptor.

6 Likes

Lol! Thats hilarious.

Air dry clay is surprisingly difficult! I prefer sculpey whenever possible.

4 Likes

Had to switch gears for my medium but Iā€™m really happy with how itā€™s turning out! I have a good sense for what size everything will be now so I can get started on the sack as well.

2 Likes

Me too! I have the pattern for one sack, but then I saw another one that is cute too. :thinking:

4 Likes

Having the same problem! There are so many fun designsā€¦ Canā€™t decide.

1 Like

Iā€™m slowly but surely making progress on my items, but was stalled out because I needed some additional supplies. I stopped at the craft store today to grab what I needed to continue! Iā€™m hoping to make some good progress this week.

2 Likes