COMPLETED - TM Patch Swap- Winter 2022 (SO March 7, 2022)

I finished two of mine and am really happy!! Hoping to get the other two done over the weekend, along with another swap… Aaaah kinda overwhelmed lately but I really love how my first two came out!

2 Likes

Mailed! I’ll send DC# in a bit. Yay!

3 Likes

I’m done but have to wait for one to dry because my cat spilled my coffee on it. So I’m send them tomorrow.

2 Likes

Shipped! And just sent tracking!

1 Like

Exciting! Can’t wait! Mine are also in transit…

2 Likes

Whoo-hoo! We have senders!

Today was the official (updated) send out date. If you will be late (because we all know that life happens), please be sure to let me know.

I can’t wait to see the gallery start to fill up!

2 Likes

The gallery is looking amazing!

And, I think I have everyone’s status updated correctly, but let me know if anything seems amiss :slight_smile:

Okay, I am giving myself full permission for a mini craft weekend (the only non-craft related tasks will be dishes, laundry, and a smidgen of cooking & baking), so I think I will be able to send soon!

4 Likes

I received some awesome Teesha patches from @EriChanHime! It’s killing me that the site is not cooperating today. Pictures of these beauties need to be shared!

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s an ongoing issue. Sweets is on it

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/i-cannot-load-photos/

2 Likes

I received from @roler and they are just utterly adorable!

Also, I MAY have forgotten the topics I offered as a suggestion and thought…wow! how did she know??? I did host this swap WAY back in the day, so she has a great memory!

Turns out, I totally put them on my list. I can’t wait to share them and will post photos as soon as they are back up. Thank you, again, for being a great partner, roler!

JClove

4 Likes

On Facebook I just saw a crocheted Wordle. Now I need to make a TM patch for a Wordle fan! I don’t play it myself, but I have started adjusting my first period lessons to allow time for all my Wordle kids to at least start their puzzles. How can a teacher say no to word nerds?

3 Likes

Howdy all! I have some updates to make, but the charger for my tablet broke, and the expensive ($50!!) replacement won’t work. I have a new charger in order, but it won’t be here until Tuesday. Updating anything from my phone is a pain in the butt, so if I can’t update at work tomorrow, it’ll happen on Tuesday.

2 Likes

I have said it many times, but I have been in a crafting funk for a while now. However, this swap has reinvigorated me. @monstersmiles made me a loud, tacky, gorgeous owl patch. That inspired me to make an animals/gardening/bright and loud patch bag for my sister. It will be for Christmas, so I will have plenty of time. Then I decided to make a Christmas themed bag for my sister-in-law. I specifically want to incorporate some old cut and sew Daisy Kingdom panels from the 90’s. I think the instructions portion would look really cool on a TM patch. I will be scrounging thrift stores and yard sales for these treasures. I would love to do a personal swap if any of you have some cut and sew panels to trade!

4 Likes

I don’t have great internet here and I’m having a hard time uploading more than one photo at a time. I really, really want to make some TM patches with these oh-so-90’s vest images.

5 Likes

Oooh, what a great idea!

1 Like

I AGGRESSIVELY LOVE THIS!! Where did you find them? How many do you have?

These are utterly fantastic and I will throw myself at your feet for a swap with these!! Name your price!

3 Likes

I knew you would understand my vision! I don’t have any panels right now. These are ebay pictures. I will be scouting thrift shops, yard sales, and ebay. I will let you know when i have treasures to swap.

1 Like

I love this one and the Halloween one! I never would have thought to use them as TM Patches, but you’re right - it would be perfect.

I’d probably never make the vest, but these little fashion mavens are wicked!

3 Likes

So look, y’all. I know this isn’t technically on topic, but…we were talking about giving the Daisy Kingdom vest ladies a second lease on life as TM Patches.

Then i jumped feet first into the etsy rabbit hole, and found these:

Cat Fabric Daisy Kingdom Cat Slippers Fabric Paneldaisy | Etsy?

I feel these could either be a striking success, or 80s sewing gone-wrong. Thoughts?

Do you see the little kitty bellies? Like when they lay on a glass table? Am I reaching??

2 Likes

I’m like you… can’t decide if they are adorable (the little paws underneath!) or the tackiest things I’ve ever seen… I guess you could put big pink bows on top and call it kitsch. Or cut them up into a bunch of TM patches.

2 Likes