Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

Yessss! But even more planning and intense strategizing than just talk! :muscle:t2:

I know quite a few people have asked and wondered. I will be sharing more in the weeks to come as things are finalized. Nothing scary or nefarious in the works, I promise. :laughing: I just don’t like to randomly throw out plans until I have FAQs, details, etc. all proper and in order for consumption. It’s just my personality, really, and it saves everyone’s time from having oodles of questions. :face_with_monocle:

My #1 priority simply had to be to get the forums up, so everyone could come home quickly! :raised_hands:t2: In the grand scheme of “business plans,” totally bass ackwards :smile: but it had to be done to keep us all together. It as a risk we took, but I wouldn’t change a thing at this point. :two_hearts:

23 Likes

Me, too! Surprises are my favorite thing! I really am hoping for a surprise. The Garage Sale has been so awesome! A very special thanks to all that have supported LC. :heart:

3 Likes

Oooh, looks like you can add Germany to that list! :blush:

4 Likes

I received my artwork from @jemimah yesterday! Had to borrow my parents’ cat to show it off…:joy:

It’s just purr-fect… thank you, and to @MistressJennie too for orchestrating the garage sale!

23 Likes

That was a wonderful donation! Even the cat looks impressed…ha ha

2 Likes

:birthday::champagne::sparkles::confetti_ball::balloon::tada: Announcing the Grand Finale of our Garage Sale Fundraiser! :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::sparkles::champagne::birthday:
We have two very special items in the eBay store, and each of them are being run as an auction for the next 7 days!

First up is the itty bitty Sewing Box created by our own @sweets4ever! Every detail is just phenomenal. I’m so in love with the Danish cookies tin!
You can view the auction here.

And our pièce de résistance, an amazing Lettuce Craft Curio Cabinet, with pieces crafted by all of our Mod Squad, led by the amazing @MissingWillow! It contains pieces by @kittykill, @racky, @pottermouth, @PerfectlyBohemian, @loves2experiment, and @MistressJennie.
You can view the auction listing here.

12 Likes

So I see there’s one remaining item in the Craft Stars Garage Sale, and it’s a BIGGIE! For more information, please visit the auction listing

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’s awesome!!! There is a second item that’s pretty steller in it’s own right. I just can’t figure out how to share the link from my phone. lol

2 Likes

oh you guys are so sneaky with all of your miniature teasers…it all makes perfect sense now…

5 Likes

Wow! I might need to get one more thing… too amazing!!

2 Likes

This?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Miniature-Sewing-Box-Dollhouse-Handmade-CRAFT-STARS-GARAGE-SALE/264619563231?hash=item3d9c8e18df:g:K~AAAOSw4Z5eNYJr

2 Likes

EEEEPPPP!!! I see Chaircat?!!!

Love all those miniatures btw, but really Chaircat??

4 Likes

CHAIRCAT!

4 Likes

Those miniatures are amazing!!

1 Like

Oops! I wrote this post ages ago and never hit reply - thank goodness for saved drafts on LC!!

I nabbed one of the Alice in Wonderland pieces finally. Waffled a lot and missed the other ones. Look how beautiful this whee matchbox book from @pottermouth is!! I don’t know if it will live in my Alice corner now or with my collection of different editions of Alice books… She also sent me a lovely pair of extra charms to match - one so I’m not late, and one so I don’t have to go through the trouble of eating and drinking mysterious things to get through a door. :wink: (The items in the background were all made by other members too - Altered spool by @MissingWillow, Caterpillar Lantern by @StudioANF, Wonderland Triptych by @lindyv321, Cat ATC by @geekgirl and Space-mermaid-moth critter by The Raging Sloth (C-ster username, don’t know if she’s here yet))

10 Likes

I am so getting lottery tickets today…I am in love with that sewing box!!!

4 Likes

Ditto…except for the lottery tickets :joy:

1 Like

It would be hard to explain to my retirement consultant why I need a million bucks…ha ha ha

4 Likes

“Well, there this miniature plate of cookies on a miniature cabinet next to…”

Yeeeeah. :laughing:

7 Likes

I want to retire, not be put in the mental institute…

2 Likes