Lettuce Craft Curio Cabinet

A few weeks ago I found myself worrying about the world instead of sleeping and decided to channel my insomnia into something crafty to benefit our new online home. I made this little chipboard curio cabinet and added the cute little Lettuce Craft characters to the interior. I started crafting tiny things to put inside and reached out to my fellow mods to see if anyone wanted to contribute. Boy did they! Here’s what we collectively came up with.

From the top: Swarovski necklace and jewelry display stand by MistressJennie, Catrina shrine by me, mothman by PerfectlyBohemian.

Fairy shrine, steampunk watch parts assemblage and photo of our lambs by me, teeny tiny circus shriney and scrabble tile painting by racky, Up embroidery by sweets4ever. The tiny rubber duck is a reminder of my favorite April Fools celebration on our old site.

Micro knitting by loves2experiment, an Easter display by pottermouth, more jewelry from MistressJennie, and kittykill’s mini folio. I contributed the chunky haunted house, pottery bowl, Lettuce Craft cookies and Harry Potter book.

Our site mascot Chaircat Mao by pottermouth sits on a cross stitch pillow by kittykill on top of a crocheted rug by MistressJennie.

This 1:12 dollhouse scale curio is offered for auction on ebay, the funds raised will go towards helping fund our new home.

Jewelry Miniature Swarovski Necklace & Jewelry Display Stand
Circus Teeny Tiny Circus Shriney
Folio Miniature Folio
Chaircat Mao in Mini Chaircat Mao in Mini
Micro knitting Micro knitting
Up Embroidery Itty Bitty Up Embroidery
Micro Moth Guy The Itty Bittiest Micro Moth Guy

LETTUCE CRAFT NOTE: This project was crafted and donated to the Craft Stars Fundraiser ! It is available via online auction until Saturday, February 8. For more information, please visit the auction listing.

30 Likes

I love this so much!

3 Likes

This is so utterly amazing, and such a wonderful tribute to how we all came together as a community to build a new home. I’m so, so honored to be a part of this beautiful little work of art.

1 Like

There are just no words for how epic this is!

No wait…“With our powers combined…”

The Mod Squad is AMAZING!

4 Likes

This is amazing! What are the overall dimensions?

2 Likes

That is wonderful!
I love all the amazing little details.

2 Likes

It stands 8 inches tall and 5 inches wide. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So exciting to see everything all together! Yay, Lettuce Craft!

3 Likes

This is such a wonderful and beautiful collection! I’m so happy to have been a part of it!

3 Likes

This is super awesome!

2 Likes

EVERY LITTLE DETAIL.

Seeing it all together has me at a loss for words. And we all know that never happens.

6 Likes

THE PLATE OF COOKIES. MW, did you post those somewhere yet!?

I can’t stop typing in caps. I am even annoying myself at this point. :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

The photo of the lambs!! The Easter box! All of @MistressJennie’s jewelry!

Gahhhh. :sob:

1 Like

I’ve got the perfect place for this in my newly redone office/craft room!

2 Likes

Nah. I just made stuff. They’re poly clay.

1 Like

teeny tiny perfection!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Someone is going to be soooooo happy when they win this!
Hope we will eventually see photos of it in its new home!!

Just an amazing collection of tiny wonderments!! Bravo!!!

1 Like

I keep looking at the photos. Mothman all perched up at the top cracks me up. So cute.

1 Like

I’m overwhelmed by all the amazingness here, but my mind is particularly blown by the even teeny tinier shrines in this tiny crafting shrine. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes