Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

Congrats on winning both and thanks for helping our new home in a major way.

3 Likes

:heart:
So awesome!

2 Likes

So glad they arrived safely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow…those are really neat…love how the colors effortlessly blend…what are they made of? They almost look like pottery shards…

1 Like

They are made out of paper and cardboard, and paint

3 Likes

The cards I got from the garage sale are super awesome and lovely. Thank you

Now I need to crack on with my job application!!

14 Likes

I’m glad they arrived safely!! Yay!

2 Likes

Thank you! They’re wonderful :two_hearts:

Ok friends, this is the absolute last ditch effort to find the few folks we couldn’t identify who made purchases in the Garage Sale. Since many members advertised the sale on personal Facebook pages, and in other areas, I’ve tagged the folks who donated the items in question, and included the eBay usernames I had, since sometimes folks use a similar name across various platforms. We are looking for…

M.C. or J.B., or adiara_entergen, of New Hampshire, who purchased the Very Harry Christmas Ornament Set :partying_face:

M.K, of Illinois, who purchased a set of 10 Dollhouse Miniatures :love_letter:
(We think this may have just been a coincidental purchase by a doll house maker, not an LC member.)

J.G., of Colorado, who purchased the Mermaid’s Song Bracelet :love_letter:
@TheSapphireMoon, you don’t happen to know the buyer personally, do you?

W.X.Y of Portland, OR, who purchased the Alice Plays Croquet Tin :love_letter:
@KillamCreative, you don’t happen to know the buyer personally, do you?

:love_letter: = Jennie sent message via eBay.
:partying_face: = Member has been found!

7 Likes

You’re the best. Thank you for working so hard to find our founding members! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

My mail has been weirdly delayed this past month, so even though @geekgirl sent me her sloth promptly it just got into my hands today! Celebrating with tea, courtesy of @Mountains_and_Clouds, in a cheery, sunny world that is actually a mug rug I just received from @wittychild. :smiley:

16 Likes

I do not, but based on the username on the Paypal receipt you forwarded so I could address and send, this may be someone with jellybean in their username?? It said Jellyb as part of their username for eBay, so I’m just taking a guess here :woman_shrugging: Hope this helps!

1 Like

The Curio Cabinet and Itty Bitty Sewing Kit came today and all I can say is WOW!!! :heart_eyes:

The amount of creativity and attention to detail that went in to both of these is truly amazing! I had to get out a pair of tweezers to organize everything in the sewing kit :laughing:

I probably spent about 30 minutes looking at and admiring everything. And then my husband spent at least 10 min looking at and commenting on how amazing everything was when he got home. Every time I look, I feel like I find something new.

These are truly works of art and I’m in awe of the talent here. Thank you to the wonderful @sweets4ever and the mod squad for making this place a reality. I’m looking forward to seeing what crafty future is in store for all of us :slight_smile:

(Pics to come later when it’s light out)

25 Likes

SO glad it all arrived safe! Thanks for letting us know.

4 Likes

What a treasure. I look forward to seeing your pictures. :heart:

One of the great things about international mail is that sometimes you forget something is coming and you get a lovely surprise present! I received my LC pocket mirrors!

Thanks so much @underthemountain, they are perfect! I think they even make me look cuter!

29 Likes

Adorable action shot! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

My item arrived!!! Squeal! @anna.wahnsinn thank you! It’s just in time for my DC work trip. It’s getting packed with me to help me up my game. :wink:

24 Likes

Oh hey, so happy it went to you! I wasn’t sure if I’d remembered your name correctly, the ongoing baby and kiddo swap was such a long time ago :blush:

What a confidence booster that necklace would be! Fun and professional…looks really nice!

2 Likes