Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

I’m loving this thread! I haven’t had the chance to try my hand at the prompts yet, but all these different things are so inspirational!

3 Likes

wonderful! well done, you :heart:

3 Likes

It looks incredible!

2 Likes

Here is my version! I wasnt patient enough and didnt let the liner dry. :face_with_peeking_eye:
I still finished her.

25 Likes

Oooh I love!

3 Likes

My attempt, using my new Dina Wakley Media gloss sprays, on a gesso background, with a Tim Holtz label. Enjoyed this :slight_smile:

22 Likes

that is a fun page. How do you like the Dina Wakley gloss sprays?

2 Likes

Based on my half hour experimentation, I like them so far. They have a slight sheen, flow well and are fun to play with.

1 Like

I like how you made her softer looking.

2 Likes

I did this using the wonky face technique on a New Year’s Eve art along class that several of us took. You draw the face without lifting the pencil, backtracking when needed.

24 Likes

Cool, especially her hair
(Whenever I say cool I think it shows how old I am :joy:)

7 Likes

My first reaction was “very cool,” too!
Striking, interesting, and totally your own!

5 Likes

Wow! I dig all the gold highlights and dots. It adds so much interest.

3 Likes

Cool is my go-to as well… I also feel it shows my age, but if things are cool, they are cool, right?

7 Likes

Absolutely STUNNING!! I love this so much. All the gold linework is beautiful.

2 Likes

I love the colors you used and it turned out great. I like this style, but i cant seem to do it.

2 Likes

I finally made one! This is an atc and I used the new Sharpie S-note markers and Fudenosuke brush pen (got at Walmart today). I used the closest to skin tone I had in this set.

19 Likes

That looks great!

3 Likes

She has a lot of sass. She looks like she is daring you to defy her!

3 Likes

gorgeous!

2 Likes