Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Voting for image!

2 Likes

I vote for image too! These have been awesome but I just never do pretty girl face art myself. I’d be more apt to try a different theme.

1 Like

Though I haven’t played yet, I hope to eventually! I do probably find it easier to draw female portraits, BUT I like to challenge myself as well. I vote for changing it up and having an object or scene or something next time.

2 Likes

Sounds like we are ready for the challenge. Also, remember, you can PM me an image if you think it would work well for this challenge. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :green_heart:

4 Likes

My daughter finally found some time in her very busy schedule to sit down for some art time with mom.
This is her drawing inspired by the May image:

16 Likes

I’d love to do object or landscape. Let’s mix it up.

4 Likes

Good for her, two months now, looking forward to see more of her work.

3 Likes

Able to participate this month! Made an ATC for @gozer. All the main shapes are cut from paint samples.

22 Likes

Very cool!

4 Likes

Great idea!

4 Likes

Your daughter did a great job!

4 Likes

Love this! What a clever idea. Love that you left the paint names

5 Likes

what a cool idea!

and @Tanath , it is so neat that your dtr is participating in the challenge! She did a great job!

5 Likes

@gozer has been sick for a couple of days and asked me to post up some art for June. Tried to go for something fairly simple but with lots of ways to reinterpret things! This is “Cyber Seattle” by Liz/Cozy at cozylittleartblog.

11 Likes

I hope @gozer starts feeling better soon! This is a really fun choice, bunny! Thanks for helping her out!

4 Likes

oooo. I already have ideas on what to do with this

3 Likes

oh, I’m so excited! my dtr lives in Seattle, and I’ve been flying out there frequently since her baby was born back in Nov
needless to say, my :heart: belongs to Seattle now!

and @gozer , I hope you feel better soon!

5 Likes

Thanks for posting a prompt, @Bunny1kenobi! Hope you feel better, @gozer!

3 Likes

No takers so far? I guess this means we should go back to a person next month?

And we had 11 entries last month, so I will be giving a prize out. I will use a random name picker to choose the winner! Stay tuned!

6 Likes

I forgot about this. I’ve been too busy IDing birds with my updated Merlin app. Thanks for the reminder!

2 Likes