Craft Through Coronavirus Craftalong

I thought that was the reason for the bears, but I forgot. We have hardly any children walking past our house so I’ll just do the rainbow.

DH and I sit on the couch and give “colder” and “warmer” clues as to where the eggs are in relation to where the girls are looking.

2 Likes

Made soft pretzels tonight!

16 Likes

They look yummy, I’m a total bread fan, with so many questions What recipe did you use. What are you dippng them into (cheese?) How long do they stay soft for?

I used this recipe, except I used 6tbs brown sugar instead of the sugar.

2 Likes

mmm They do look yummy…we love soft pretzels…they would be a nice snack to have while watching a good movie this weekend…thanks for the recipe!

1 Like

Not really crafting but crafting related… I have a twitter feed I use to curate themed fabrics I like. I just scheduled 2 months of posts for the feed. PHEW. If anyone wants to follow along - you can follow here @Fabric_Lover It’s a little labor of love for the designers on spoonflower.

1 Like

I love Spoonflower and talk to many of the designers to adjust their fabrics for the projects I want to do. I really love mid century modern design and there are some really wonderful fabrics that are being designed…I will go check out your choices!

There are so many that it is hard for any one person to see some of the ones except through people like you who take the time! That is awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks! It is a hobby of mine - sort of obsessed with repeating patterns and always have been. I pick a theme for a month and go in search of patterns to match it. there are some REALLY good designers on spoonflower that I don’t see featured so I try to pick (not always successfully) designers whose name I don’t recognize before any others.

3 Likes

This past week has been Spring Break for me, so I’ve focused on more down time and any activity that would distract my brain. I started a little herb garden off the back porch and have been crocheting dishcloths, about one a day, while watching Downton Abbey.

4 Likes

I really should watch Downton Abbey.

2 Likes

I think it’s official that my favorite quarantine craft supply is sugar.

5 Likes

I needed some soul warming food, so my DH and I made home made french onion soup and a loaf of sourdough bread.

I am going back to Downton Abbey with my dinner. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was very peeved when they took Downton abbey off Irish Netflix.

But I hear you on the comfort food. I think today will be bread baking and tapenade and other dip making

1 Like

HA! I am scheduled through august now! I also made some earrings for a friend yesterday

4 Likes

IMG_8302

Oops, been quiet for a bit! here is a recent creation. :slight_smile: Snarky and cute! Believe it or not, all the yarns used are hand spun!

15 Likes

Thank you so much for posting that! I ordered one and it came today. So many pretty pieces.

This stamped copper piece is my favorite.

11 Likes

Mine came today as well! I got almost the exact same things you did, and yes, that is my favorite piece as well! WOW! What a generous freebie…I see a lot that I am going to be able to use!

4 Likes

Mine came today, too, but I haven’t opened it yet! So, I’m glad to get a preview of what is probably in it! There’s some fun stuff in there!

3 Likes

Same! This must be Vintaj delivery day :slight_smile:.

3 Likes