D & F Contest - Spring Cleaning with a Twist!

I really hope I am able to complete the entry I want to use in time, otherwise I’ll use my backup entry.

2 Likes

All done :smiley:

4 Likes

I posted my “plant eating pig preventer” at

2 Likes

We did it! My husband and I were able to complete this monster of a project in before the challenge deadline! Even a day early! Woohoo!

Check out my phew, wow chaise to couch transformation. Now I can be comfortable without purchasing new furniture!

1 Like

Last day to enter!

2 Likes

Here’s my last minute entry:

2 Likes

Here’s my totally last minute submission!

2 Likes

I’m loving these last-minute entries, keep it coming! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was thrilled to see a few in my challenge too! Loving all the site participation. :heart:

1 Like

Voting is open now in the first post of this thread :slight_smile: :heart:

Thank you to everyone that submitted an entry! Now go vote!

2 Likes

Good luck everyone! So many fantastic entries to choose from…it’ll be hard to pick a favorite!

I was so happy to see such a variety of ideas on how to save and repurpose stuff! It made me much more aware of my own tossing out habits and has given me a new respect for those who truly enjoy taking old stuff and giving it new life!

Good luck, everyone…I voted (in my head) for all of you, but voted (for real) for my favorite!

1 Like

I think I voted? I’m not seeing a Vote button to confirm my choice as in the swap poll, but the post seems to be remembering my choice. I didn’t pay close enough attention to the number of voters before I picked to recognize whether I increased it.

I prefer polls like this that count how many people vote but do not show how many votes each entry got. In some cases, like the swap poll, it is ok.

1 Like

Oh, totally agree. I just meant my only frame of reference is the swap poll, which had a specific action for confirming my vote. I realize now that was likely because that poll allows multiple selections, so unless someone says otherwise I’m content I’ve done my civic LC duty here :+1:.

1 Like

oh, me, too…I voted in the swap and got confused on this one…ha ha…I am with you there…my brain only remembers what I did last and new stuff blows it all away! ha

I can’t seem to vote at all. :frowning: Can you only vote if you didn’t make an entry?

@sheepBlue
I can’t vote either. I did not enter the contest.
Something seems to be wrong with the voting mechanism.

once you highlight with a dot, the voting count goes up and it is done…I was shocked at how fast it went…I was not sure I was voting either!

2 Likes

I don’t seem to be able to vote… no dot highlighting and the count isn’t going up?