Dad Joke/Beach Pun Koo-seas

TheMisterT has a milestone birthday coming up including a small gathering at the Oregon Coast that we are theming “The Old Man & The Sea.”

OMTHKoozies05

I’m keeping most of decor and such within two sub-themes: grey/silver colors and bear vs. shark. These are part of the first with 4 different beach pun “quotes” on the back and a skull sea captain with the letter “e” on his hat. TheMister’s name starts with E.

OMTHKoozies04

But of course, the birthday boy gets a special koozie AND one of his bestie’s 52nd birthday is on the actual day of the party, so he gets a special koozie, too. His name starts with B and he his shorter than TheMisterT.

Because I had this project (and one more on polyester) coming up, I went ahead and bought a Cricut Easy Press (9x9) and WOW! It turns out the ironing-on part of HTV projects was the part that was holding me back from doing it very much. The Easy Press makes it soooooooo easy and quick that it’s actually fun!

ADDENDUM: We added a couple to the guest list, so I made a couple more koo-seas and decided to add a new pun to the mix!

15 Likes

These are so fun! They’ll be the hit of the party.

I love these so much!

ha ha These are going to be a hit for sure…love the “old, older” … just a slight rubbing it in…lol

1 Like

These are awesome! You are the birthday party queen!

(Yours should have like, a mermaid on it or something. Wearing a crown.)

Thanks, everyone! I had a lot of fun coming up with the design and making them!

Exactly! And it’s got an little extra joke to it as this friend dates a little young, generally speaking.

That’s a good idea! I did get an aqua koozie blank, so maybe I will come up with something along those lines for “the old man’s old lady”! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grimacing:

1 Like

These look so professional!

Thank you!

LOL, this is a gas. That party is going to be epic.

1 Like

We added a couple to the guest list, so I made a couple more koo-seas and decided to add a new pun to the mix!

3 Likes

Love these dad jokes on them :smiley:
I came up with a dad jokes : Why did the sand blush? Because the sea-weed!
Credit JokeKnock dot com

1 Like