Draw'tober Craft(art)-a-long

I love them all! I think I will just have to pick and choose. I’m only doing doodles anyway.

1 Like

You embroidered a new thing everyday!!!

You saw the first one on that list and couldn’t resist, amiright? :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! There are so many lists! I’ve already committed to doing the official Inktober list with a couple of other friends, but it will be fun to see things from the other lists. I’ve done it for the past, hm, three or so years? I usually peter out right around my birthday, though (the 19th). My goal is always to finish, but you know how it goes. Are we going to post our drawings here? Or is this just the encouragement thread?

3 Likes

I dont know what others planed to do but I’ll be posting my art here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to do what @craftADDchick mentioned and divide up one sheet into 31 boxes of very small doodles, then I’ll share that at the end of the month.
I considered just doodling a different version of lettuce each day. Or exactly the same lettuce until I find a stylized version. But that might be taking the lettuce crafting too far. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@grenouille78 — I’m going to share what I do in this thread. :slight_smile:

SO many fun looking lists!!! Thanks, everyone, for finding and sharing them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I like the idea of 31 boxes! Great idea ladies! (@calluna and @craftADDchick)

If I do it this year I’ll totally do Botober

And not one a day…

6 Likes

Ok, maybe I could do one a day. I could do one today at least.

9 Likes

Our first pic! Love it!! That botober list is too good @Annchen :grinning:

@grenouille78 yes please post your pics here! Pics of your drawings when you do them would be awesome :grin: and yes, the first one totally caught my eye :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@calluna I’d love to see progress pics along the way if you were willing to share? I don’t think I could wait all month :stuck_out_tongue::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

lol :laughing: those are great!!

That’s just one of the AI/botober lists… There’s ”things”, ”concepts”, ”advanced” and ”terrible”.

2 Likes

I had the best idea ever, I decided to force, um, collaborate with my son. He didn’t even spend one minute on his ghost, but thats ok, I’m happy we’re doing this together.

11 Likes

That is the best idea! What a great thing you’ll have to look back on :blue_heart:

3 Likes

That was my thought as well, I love it when he gives me something he’s made, but he’s a bit lazy and therefore it doesn’t happen often. He does make me food, so that’s good, but this will be something I can treasure for a long time.

3 Likes

I’ve settled on Olive & Bone Drawtober…I like the free days! But I will fill them with artist choice probably.

13 Likes

@Annchen I’m sure you can do them, I mean, you could even draw while you brush your teeth or in my case, wait for the kid to get his shoes on XD

@marionberries I love the way the ghost pops out of the frame, real cool :smiley: can’t wait to see the whole thing together

1 Like

This list of prompts is my favourite I think! Thanks for sharing :smiley:

2 Likes

Its a lo-o-o-ng month!