Draw'tober Craft(art)-a-long

I love it!!

ATC “Changing is… unpleasant.”. Drawlloween

10 Likes

@Annchen I like to think that the big arrow pointing at the space station is a space neon sign floating in place.

@imera Is that one of those propeller beanies on that little ghost? Classic!

3 Likes

Fruit! (slowtober) Sort of… holly BERRIES. inedible and poisonous, but still… :wink: Did these today for the STS. :slight_smile:

stshdctihts

8 Likes

it will be a lot more interesting when it starts filling up! But I did the Peachtober prompt of “home”.

11 Likes

That’s what it looks like, no idea what he was thinking but I love it. As long as he has fun I’m happy.

2 Likes

Presenting Miss Penelope Kim Picnic, now with a better picture!

10 Likes

Oh I really like these prompts

1 Like

I love what everyone has done already! I won’t be able to start until tomorrow at least, and that will likely be digging out my supplies and prepping my paper. But, I can easily catch up. I’m still deciding on square size- 1” is small and less intimidating, but I’m considering 1.5” because 2”seems like too much :wink:

4 Likes

Day 1, Prompt- spell

I’m going to use these prompts as writing prompts as well for a new D&D character that I’m rolling up for an upcoming campaign. So far, I know that my character is a bit of a witch in the kitchen :wink:

9 Likes

I think 1.5” is definitely a good middle ground. I love your structure!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll need it to keep myself focused and not overwhelmed by a large blank space.

I love your little fairy/hobbit door! Are you going to do them in order? I was going to put them in order, but might not draw them in order. But then again, I might :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just finished up the first day of my wizarding art convention, so I’ll get back to my drawing, I think I have about half an hour of work left to go on it…

Fish

This space station

I feel like they both need a bit of watercolour, but I haven’t done that yet.

16 Likes

Hey they are both great!! I love the shading on your fish, and your space station is so cute :slight_smile::cat:

1 Like

Day 1:: PeachPotterTober

“Home”
A4 - ink pens

18 Likes

I love everything I’m seeing so far! It’s so cool to see the direction that people go with their prompts.
Here is mine. This is for the official list: fish. But, it’s also a representation of what’s called the Fish Event Horizon (basically, at the turn of the last millenium, English marine fishing increased as evidenced by certain species’ fish bones found inland). I heard the phrase on a podcast yesterday and I told the speaker that I felt an urge to illustrate that funny phrase. So here it is. Fish being sucked into a black hole (the origin of the term ‘event horizon’ for anyone else who didn’t know this before today like me).

13 Likes

“So long, and thanks for all.” - the fish

8 Likes

Dang it you guys! You are tempting me to do this again.

4 Likes