Draw'tober Craft(art)-a-long

@PrincessP I like the swooping angle of that train bridge.

Here is my submission for day 4: radio. Unless you have read the book The Keep, by Jennifer Egan, this won’t mean much to you. Yes, it is a shoebox full of dust and assorted crap.

7 Likes

@Annchen @imera @marionberries @grenouille78 @megwell @beholder_folklore @jemimah @irid3sc3nt

Any updates?
I’m hanging to see some pics :wink:

1 Like

I am a few days behind, but the last four days are part of a spread that fits on one journal page, so it all works out! :wink:

What I love about this challenge is that it doesn’t take a lot of time and I can do as much or as little as I want as long as it suits me.

7 Likes

I have the past three days finished, I’ve just been remiss in taking photographs. I’ll finish today’s prompt and get them up later on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got all excited about swap partners yesterday and spent my drawing time cruising Pinterest. LOL! I’ll get them up today. :smiley:

1 Like

I got hung up with work stuff, so I’m behind. But, I’m planning to start this afternoon!

1 Like

I’m taking a little break so it stays fun and I don’t burn out. (Also, I have swap claims I need to work on.) But more to come.

1 Like

Haven’t doodled today yet, but here we go. I’m picking and choosing themes. I mean, it’s October! I’m using my laptop camera because I’m too lazy to go find my phone. Actually, it’s because I’m in meetings, and meetings, and meetings.

12 Likes

I love how you’re incorporating the number into each drawing! So fun!

1 Like

Here they are!

Faerie Baby for changeling prompt

Poison-multiple uses! For poison prompt

Green-haired girl for witch prompt

Familiar for familiar prompt, although I might call it jub-jub

7 Likes

Jub juuuub! :green_heart:

1 Like

Okay, I’m sort of caught up! I had to make 1 1/4” squares. Just pencil sketches for now. I think I’ll ink and paint later. I need to eat dinner! I used the Peachtober prompts.

Days 1-6:

1- Home (home for a spider, at least)
2- Raccoon
3- Bridge
4- Fish
5- Sword (swordtail fern)
6- Wood

The whole grid:

6 Likes

Oh that’s going to look so cool once it’s painted and the tape is removed…great idea!

2 Likes

Alright, here are my days 5 & 6.

Blade

Rodent
My dd #2’s guinea pig, Miloe, who crossed the rainbow bridge last December. He was the friendliest piggie and we miss him.

9 Likes

“Say Ahh” drawlloween prompt: vampire

6 Likes

The fanciest stuff I could think of.

10 Likes

Dang it! I forgot about this today. I’ll do two tomorrow!

3 Likes

I’m still at it, one week in. All of mine are really small and quick, definitely better as a collected group than on their own. It’s been fun to have the practice of taking just a minute (more if I feel like it) to put something on paper each day, when usually I don’t draw at all.

5 Likes

I started slowtober, I’m behind, so it should work for me! Prompt is machine/fruit. I’m growing grapes at the moment, so they are first in my brain when I think of fruit.

8 Likes

Here’s my slowtober 5-8 prompt for spice. A star anise. 10 min or so pencil sketch.

sa4E27B

8 Likes