Draw'tober Craft(art)-a-long

I didn’t like “coral,” so I skipped it. I just don’t have time for the kind of detail that would make it look any kind of good. Here’s what I’ve got since then.

8 Likes

The Swedish Chef! :heart_eyes::laughing:

1 Like

Bork bork bork!

1 Like

Update… Draw’tober is winding up to a grand finale!

10 Likes

I love your format. this looks great

2 Likes

I gave up on it. Inspiration left me. sigh

1 Like

I think that 21 clown is my favorite so far.

Yeah, I’m not sure I’ve got anymore left in me, either. I’ll try to do another one or two, but the next couple of days are looking to be pretty busy already.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty funny that I started this and only did one full drawing :speak_no_evil: :woman_facepalming:t2: … because life :stuck_out_tongue: I guess that’s why it was good it was a no-pressure sort of thing :wink:

2 Likes

Pesky life. :wink:
I almost wish it were any other month but October. With three birthdays in our family, I have never been able to make it completely through an Inktober. I just peter out. Ah well, it was all fun what we did do. And we can root for @marionberries to finish her page!

1 Like

There should be an award of some sort :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There really should! It’s like some kind of marathon! Hm, maybe there should be… a patch!

3 Likes

You read my mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ah, come on, 31 tiny drawings done during a zillion online meetings. Piece of pumpkin pie easy. I’m used to working from home, it’s been 5 years now, but the amount of virtual meetings has exploded. And the use of cameras has gone way down. So I doodle, zen doodle, draw’tober. It was fun to have a bit of direction. Full October coming up soon.

3 Likes

Final Post.

Please let 2020 be over.

10 Likes

I’m hoping to knock out* at least one more Whimsyween lady today or tomorrow, but we’ll see.

(*As in, “create.” No Whimsyween ladies will be/have been rendered unconscious in the making of these ATCs.)

4 Likes

That’s good, I have a feeling they would fight back.

2 Likes

I feel January would be a good month for this. Inkuary. Not quite the same sound appeal though.

1 Like

Januar-ink?

3 Likes

Ooh, that might be it, right there!