Easter Egg Swap Gallery

Yes, i think it would be even leas wax. :frowning:

4 Likes

Wow! That IS small!

3 Likes

everything is so cute! haven’t seen slap bracelets since my kids were young – what a cute idea! and the chicks, rabbit & sheep are adorable :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ooh, I need that wee little knit bee pattern!

@MightyMitochondria and @MissingWillow , the egg candle & the bunny diorama are so sweet!

Love this gallery & all of the tiny ideas!

4 Likes

its a free one on ravelry - abelha claudete

but going over to rav to find it found this pattern and now i almost want to make a bee puppet!!

4 Likes

It is bitter cold here in New York State today, but a box arrived from @jillybeans that brightened my day in a big way!

I opened the box to find a wrapped Easter basket! So very pretty.

There are so many fun goodies inside. I love Snoopy and she made me a Snoopy book mark, key chain and a decal for my car! Once it warms up I can put that on. She also made me a very cute bracelet!!! Thank you.

In addition to the chocolate bunny, there are fun candies in the eggs and some very fun lemon stickers.

I love everything. Very thoughtful and much appreciated. You are very talented @jillybeans !!

Anne

17 Likes

Such a cute package!

2 Likes

Such a cheery basket and the shaped eggs are so cute! Is the bracelet made with paracord? The bookmark with its little Snoopy dangle is very cute, too.

4 Likes

@jillybeans those Snoopy’s are so cute! And the bracelet is great. Adorable eggs and presentation.

3 Likes

@Amfkinney , your basket in a box is darling! Snoopy is always such fun.

My pkg from @Kwality570 arrived Friday, but I forced myself to wait until she rec’d her pkg, and when I got the word that she got it today, I unwrapped!
Gorgeous blue paper grass in which eggs in all shades of blue were nesting.

I was absolutely thrilled to get some magnets with Kwality’s signature adorable monsters! They are already on my fridge & I think I’ll take a couple to school for the filing cabinet.
She read my mind about wanting some stickers to attach to happy mail!! Thanks so much for all of these! I will smile each time I send one off.
The crocheted bunny is just so sweet! Since my crochet skills are minimal, I am very impressed with this amigurumi.
The bag charm has yet another monster on it, and funny enough, I almost made you a shrinky dink, but I ran out of time. I swear, I felt like the ideas just get flowing the day or 2 before sendouts, but I had to pick a few & stick with the decision.
As I wrote in my PM to you, I totally agree that carving stamps is HARD. We both attempted it for this swap, and you were definitely more successful than I was! I am going to practice & hopefully send you a better one in the future :smiley:
I like the row counter & the cute tin for storage – I have never used one of these, but have seen that idea & think it will come in handy!
I’ve already eaten half of the Twix egg & will finish it off with my coffee this evening - yum!
Oh, I forgot to mention the Soak wash packets – they are fantastic, and will definitely be used when I wash my FO’s! Love the fact that you don’t have to rinse it out – less to worry about!
I think I’ve listed everything – what a fab swap box!
Thanks again – I am thrilled to have been your partner! Also @gozer , thanks for organizing & dreaming up such a fun swap idea!! :heart:
FYI I’m having a photo issue, so I’ll post this before I lose my typing & then add the pics later.

11 Likes

That package is just adorable!

3 Likes

Love those bunny-shaped eggs, so cute and full of wonderful goodies.

5 Likes

I received from @kayrun yesterday and boy did she deliver the happy goodness!

This adorable tiny knit monster!!! He has magnet hands!!!

Cutie patootie knit lemon with a face since I said I like anthropomorphic fruits and veggies:

Pipe cleaner bunny and carrot!!! Gah! Too cute!!!

Mini house spool and adorable Dino:

A carved sun stamp, two patches, my favorite candies (with some missing and now eaten), stickers, and some tatted stitch markers made by a friend!

She thoughtfully included ALL of my favorite things that I listed on my questionnaire. I’m over thr moon with this package!!

21 Likes

That is such a fun package! That monster and lemon are absolutely insane! How adorable!

2 Likes

The cuteness! The extreme cuteness! That lemon and monster are so sweet… Love the little Dino and the patches and the stitch markers… Wow!

3 Likes

The lemon! The bunny! Aaaahhhhh! Loving so the critters!

3 Likes

Easter monsters and who knows what is in the egg? Everything awesome package!

4 Likes

I didn’t realize you had gone back and posted pictures! So cute.
@Kwality570 - That bunny is beyond adorable. And those monsters. I am always jealous when I see your monsters. I want them all! Ha! Such a fun and colorful package.

3 Likes

I love the blues-themed package. That little bunny is so sweet and those monsters are always a joy.

2 Likes

My thoughts EXACTLY.

4 Likes