Completed - Easter Egg Swap Rd 2 Sign Ups Feb 8-17 S/O March 24

This sounds like so much fun! I love Easter! I have a Dr. appt. on the 15th. So I’ll know then if i can or not.

2 Likes

This was such a fun swap!
4 eggs sounds doable, if I can buckle down in between travels :slight_smile:
Bookmarking this thread to hopefully join in ~

2 Likes

It was a fun swap. Little eggs evertwhere. I will think on it.

4 Likes

I totally loved this swap last time but am still too disorganized and frazzled to join any swaps this year. I hope to see a fun gallery later though!

5 Likes

Seems like it is a busy time for everyone. But remember how much fun it was last year and that you only have to fill two Easter eggs with crafted items. I hope you all can join!
Also, I cut the requirement by one egg so that it would be easier to fit in a box. Four is a nice even number. :hatched_chick:

5 Likes

Also, this would be a perfect Spring type swap to make something and enter it in the Spring contest!

4 Likes

I will probably do this one, despite the fact that I’m really supposed to be focusing on finishing old projects instead of starting new ones… (Of course, two tiny egg-fulls hardly count, right?)

7 Likes

Exactly! :wink:

2 Likes

I missed this last year…. I’M IN!!

I’ll send my q today!

4 Likes

Well of course a Bunny has to join the Easter Egg swap! LOL! Glad to have you!

3 Likes

I’m on the fence and kicking the idea around.

2 Likes

Doooooo iiiiiiit!

2 Likes

Itll be fun and get you in the Easter spirit!

2 Likes

If international swappers want to participate, but need to stick to very flat packages, maybe they could bend the rules and make/buy very flat eggs to contain their treasures. Here are some ideas:

Egg gift card holder

Crochet Egg pouch

Scrappy fabric egg pouch

Felt egg pouch

5 Likes

I wouldnt fuss about that. Shipping in insane!

2 Likes

That’s a clever idea! Hmmm, thinking hard……

3 Likes

Its fun to see what you can fit in an egg!

4 Likes

I’ll send in Mt signup tomorrow! I want to play. :slight_smile: the last round was so much fun.

5 Likes

There is still time for those on the fence. Sign-ups end on Friday! And get Easter Eggs just like you did as a kid!

2 Likes

Yay! I’m in! Just sent my questionnaire in! So excited now! I love Easter!

4 Likes