Ewoks for May the Fourth!

I knew I wanted to have something to post for May the Fourth this year, so I planned in advance. I am not too good about doing that, so I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to pull it off. Ha!
I love Ewoks and when I saw this pattern, I just had to make a pair. I mean, you can’t let an Ewok get lonely, they are pack creatures.

I used safety noses for the first time. I think the first one was too big, but then I ended up liking it better than the size the pattern called for.

I was super happy. I think they came out cute and everything was from stash.
And here is an action pic of the creation process.

May the Fourth be with you!

36 Likes

These. Are. ADORABLE. I am in love.
Great planning (yay, you!) and execution!

2 Likes

Too stinking cute!!

2 Likes

SO, SO cute!!! Love their little faces and hoods!

3 Likes

They’re so precious!

2 Likes

These are too cute! Is it bad that my favorite part is the adorable, wee little eyebrows?

3 Likes

These are totally adorable!!

2 Likes

Really cute!

I have never used the safety noses, but now that I see how cute they are, looks like I need to try! I like the different sizes as well!

2 Likes

Aw, cuteness factor is through the roof! Also great advance planning; rah rah for you!

2 Likes

I ordered a variety of sizes, and they were all mixed up in the box. I used the wrong size (the bigger one) before I realized it. I think it adds character and is actually cuter. It was my first time using them too. Try them. They are great!

4 Likes

These are so cute! Adorable!

2 Likes

These are adorable!

2 Likes

I see sloths in Ewok disguise :disguised_face:

These are so cute! I also like the larger nose. I often to oversized on noses and eyes when I make stuffed animals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Adorable! I like the larger nose also

2 Likes

These are simply adorable!!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. These are so darn cute!!!

2 Likes

These are flipping adorable!!!

2 Likes

Oh gosh, they could not get any cuter. Such amazing construction too, well done!

2 Likes

Eeeee…!!! So cute. Also your stitching is lovely.

2 Likes

I like the fact that they don’t have the same size nose. It looks deliberate and gives them character.

4 Likes