February 7, 2023 - New, New Badges Installed

Huzzah!!

5 Likes

Congrats to all the new badge-earners! Well deserved!

3 Likes

Aw thanks so much!!!

4 Likes

The latest member to earn the Adult for A Day badge is…

@TheMistressT!! Not only was she a crafting powerhouse this past holiday season with (by my imprecise count) eight winter holiday projects, but she is also an awesome behind the scenes force, keeping us mods on top of the Featured Projects and never letting us forget a week! She is an awesome cheerleader for all our members and never likes to toot her own horn. So let’s toot it for her! :laughing: Yay @TheMistressT!!

20 Likes

Congratulations @TheMistressT!

4 Likes

Woo hoo hoo!

4 Likes

So very well deserved!

4 Likes

Way to Adult, @TheMistressT !

4 Likes

Not only all those things, but she’s also just gorgeous in real life

@TheMistressT what was your tagline in deadster “I’m so glamorous I cry glitter tears” ??

7 Likes

Congrats @TheMistressT

4 Likes

Yipee! She certainly adds to the fun I have here! Congrats, and keep on showing us your superpowers!

5 Likes

This was overdue for sure! Congrats on a very deserved badge @TheMistressT!!! :heart:

5 Likes

:partying_face: :postal_horn: :metal:

You rock, @TheMistressT !

5 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome!

5 Likes

Wait, WHAAA? Thanks so much for the badge and especially for all the lovely comments! You all are such a wonderful crew to know in this little corner of the internet!

Bahahahaaa, yes! Because it’s so ridiculously inaccurate. I’m far from glamorous, as you well know! But it was something that popped out of my mouth once when having lunch with a friend.

11 Likes

Congratulations! So very much deserved!

5 Likes

@TheMistressT Yay! SOOOOO well deserved.

2 Likes

Awww, thank you so much y’all!

3 Likes

We have TWO new badges!
and

Check out the details here.

The Crafty Chameleon is for those who like to dabble in their interests. You must notify the mods to get this badge enabled. How many Chameleons do we have?

The Star Organizer badge will be given out at the end of March. There is still time to try for it, just organize a swap! Who will be the first to get this fun new badge?

10 Likes

Super cool!!

1 Like