Fleece "Joggers" for My Skully Valentine

For xmas, I made TheMisterT a flannel nightshirt and nightcap that he really likes! YEY! I bought some base layer pants to go with, but they aren’t quite warm enough for long winter’s days of WFH. So for Valentine’s Day I made these from polar fleece in a coordinating-ish print!

It’s a pretty heavy polar fleece so to minimize at least a little bulk, I made the pockets with remnants left from the GITD Lucky/Spooking Rocketship Sweatpants I made him a few years ago.

JoggersGrey05

I used Simplicity 8268 with which I have made 6 pair of joggers for 4 people using French terry, light knits, and now polar fleece which is not on the recommended fabrics list for this pattern, but worked pretty well - at least for assembly.

14 Likes

Super cool! I love the little hidden pocket detail!!!

1 Like

That fabric is great! And, they look super-cozy. There’s nothing like warm comfy pants.

1 Like

Thanks, pals! I’m a little bummed that I have to wait until Tuesday for him to get them.

2 Likes

They look comfy and warm. I love the cuff. Its a necessity for Shorty’s like me. Thanks for sharing the pattern!

I love the Valentine clothes you craft for TheMisterT! These are very cool… and very warm…

Thanks everyone!

So cool! Love that the pocket is a nod to another pair. :laughing:

These are awesome!

Thanks, you two!

These look super comfy! I bet your skully Valentine will love them!

Thanks! I hope so!

1 Like