Garden Party play pieces

Just finished in time for a bday party today, these are the game pieces and instructions to go with this quilted veggie play mat/game board.

No patterns, just made up.

The snail was certainly a challenge but I think it turned out great.

Though this project was originally inspired by @pottermouth’s April Fool’s Snail Streak game, I wrote my own set of cooperative play instructions.

Special thanks to @AIMR for the veggie fabric. As you can see, I’m still using up every little scrap!

27 Likes

This is such an adorable bundle!

1 Like

How fun does this look? LOTSA FUN!

1 Like

What a fun little game! I love the caterpillar! Your drawing on the instructions are so cute as well.

2 Likes

Everything is so cute! Love the caterpillar, the snail and that velvety worm… Oh, I love it ALL!

1 Like

What an awesome birthday gift! That one is a keeper for sure!

1 Like

There’s a tutorial for the parsley worm, it’s easy!

1 Like

So adorable and fun!

1 Like

Those are all amazing!

1 Like

These are all so adorable, but that caterpillar takes the cake! I am sure the kids loved it.

2 Likes

So cute and I love the little roots on the carrot. You really outdid yourself with the details. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks all. It’s a repeat set so nothing new but I was very happy to get it all out of the WIP pile & off to be played with & enjoyed.

2 Likes

adorable idea, and your photos are great!
love the idea of being cooperative to share your roll with a friend! great idea for the little ones to enjoy the game without being too frustrated! (spoken as a game-player who feels like the dice are against me some days, LOL)

2 Likes

:carrot: :snail: :mushroom: Congratulations! Your adorable Garden Party Play Pieces are a Featured Project this week! :mushroom: :snail: :carrot:

1 Like

That snail is amazing!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Oh how cute!

1 Like