Godzilla - Monster Jam

This Godzilla cross stitch has been sitting in my maker list since 2005.

That’s a mighty long time to not make something! I stitched him for the January stitch-a-long prompt of “home”. Each line is a different shade of green, as well as his body and his back spikes. This is for me!

Cross-stitching is a medium one must love to really complete, because it takes HOURSSSSS. The frame was picked up while thrifting but I’m pretty sure it was from the 80s. I would love to get more of them!

How much Monster Jam is in you? Come jam with us!
Monster Jam 2020-01

21 Likes

The design is awesome. I like that you did it in so many different greens. The frame was perfect for this project! Great find.

1 Like

That frame is perfect for Monsieur 'Zilla! And yes, you gotta love some x-stitching to get a project done. Even a small design is a long-standing labour of love & this one is … monsterous! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

I think that frame is perfect! and your stitching is so neat. Definitely looks time consuming!

1 Like

I love this cross stitch. It is fab!

1 Like

Wow! Your cross stitch skills are on point. The last time I cross-stitched, it was my last. I don’t have the patience and applaud those who do.
What an adorable piece. Where are you going to put him in your house? Do you have a spot picked out already?

1 Like

Thanks everybody! He was all stiched up,in one very long Sunday. I tip my hat to those who XStitch.

Oh yes, I shifted some art over to cluster all made objects, and he’s center stage!

This is so fun! I imagine you have the most fun walls to walk around and peruse; like a museum.
Kudos on finishing it!

1 Like

I love this! I just saw all of the comments on this in the stitchalong, but the image didn’t appear. So, I had to seek it out :slight_smile: It’s so neatly stitched and it has a total 70’s vibe with the frame and the use of green. It’s fantastic!

1 Like

oh yeah, I can totally see the 70s vibe now. Well, I dont hate that!

1 Like