Happy Mail Craftalong 2026 - Round 6!

I make a scrap book of sorts. I love saving most letters that are sent to me. I do different things with different kinds of mail.

Handwritten letters that are “long-form” go in a binder. I have a binder of letters that Dan and I sent to each other since the beginning of our relationship, going back to 2001! Actually, it’s now 2 binders, lol…

For cards where people just signed their name (e.g. Christmas), I’ll often re-use the cards for other projects, like making gift tags, or sometimes making postcards out of the front of a greeting card.

And for the bits and bobs that come with happy mail, or for the happy mail itself, where the message was heartfelt or there was art inside, I make a memory book, usually that I’ve bound myself.

Here’s my latest memory book; it includes many of the things I was sent via the mail.

And here’s an older one :slight_smile:

2 Likes