Happy Mail Swap Gallery

I found one more goody bag - filled with scrappy clusters! Thanks again @geekgirl!!

2 Likes

Wonderful packages! I really like the washi envie and the doodle envie! :slight_smile: What an amazing assortment of stencils, and I love the tree bookmarks and tiny books!

I got so caught up in packaging I just completely forgot to write notes at all!

Making the little books for you and SonjaBoo was the most fun. I really liked doing those.

Holy cow! Those are some amazing packages! So vibrant and chock full of color! I love the tiny books, the little scrappy collaged bits, and all of the gorgeous backgrounds on everything. Just wow!

Now, I want to reach into the mail and get my package back…

1 Like

Everything is so wonderful!

1 Like

Wow! It’s an ephemera explosion!!! And those little books are so darling!

I feel the same way! :fearful: (but those crazy people agreed to extras so hopefully ours will be evenly matched with each other? :wink: )

1 Like

I hope so! :slight_smile:

I got my package from @Smmarrt
It many goodies!

The envelope. I’ll be able to use this in some art work!

Some coloring sheets and paper fill blanks and what looks like some packaging material that will definitely be used as a stencil

A folder full of papers and envelopes of goodies

Some really pretty cardboard hearts, birds and a couple notebooks. One of which is fast said ally decorated. I love it.

Giant tickets! I will be borrowing this idea! And lots of misc papers

Altered cards and decorated papers

Thanks smmarrt. I love it all!

3 Likes

Great - the tickets were a die cut that someone sent me so I just measured and made some, sans die.
The playing cards are not exactly ATC-sized but I thought they were a new shape. The notebooks were found at the creative reuse store - they always have blank books or mock-up books (I don’t know the actual name for them) and they always find their way into my bag. Like I need more notebooks!
And yes, the piece with the holes is from some game or toy that we purchased for the preschool and I grabbed them before they were recycled. Glad you can use the goodies - have fun creating.

All the packages so far are wonderful and I’m jealous of them all BUT the package I got is 100% made for me! :grin: my partner @craftADDchick either stalked me incredibly well or managed to diving from the ether what I wanted and I love everything and I’ve rambled enough so here it is!!!

The first envelope has a cheery face and lovely flower:

Inside is what was almost the original envelope (saved from the sometimes rough handling postal system) and an intriguing box:

(by the way I am obsessed with jelly fish and this is gorgeous!)

Inside the box are beautiful stamp impressions on tissue paper (@craftADDchick please tell me there is a tutorial somewhere? Or will you post one?). They are so cool!

Then I ventured inside the jellyfish envelope to find tiny masterboard shapes! Skittle for size reference because I couldn’t find a coin… @craftADDchick has such wonderful paper punches! Many of them are miniatures of ones I have and I am oh-so-jealous.

Then I found Llamas getting ready for a party! I’m going to have fun with these :grin:

Beautiful vintage flower “stamps”:

Words/phrases!!! I am obsessed with things like this :star_struck: So many to choose from :heart_eyes:

And lastly (but not leastly) a jellyfish ATC :grin:

Thank you @craftADDchick :kissing_heart: Everything is truly perfect for me!

8 Likes

Cool stuff. I have tried to make those tissue paper embossed thing-ys so i’d love to know how @craftADDchick made hers.

1 Like

Wow, what awesome additions to the gallery! And some great ideas for making my own goodies too!

The llamas cracked me up and I am loving those flower stamps! :sunflower:

I received from @Raury ! A nice surprise on another wildfire smoke day.

My envelope of goodies…

And the goodies themselves! A ribbon flower pen, a crochet hook (perfect timing - I broke the stick i use for threading elastic through face masks, now i can use this!!), a cute felt owl (already have ideas of how to use this in a craft project!), a hotpad (that i think is from one of those loopy looms? I love those!), and a cute stitched bird ornament. I hung that up already next to my desk here at home!

And then my favorite of the group, a little felt bird patch with raindrop beads.

And the pièce de résistance, the kitty cat doily! I will use this for my tea tray when i use my cat-shaped teapot & cup & plate. :coffee:

Thank you so much, @Raury !!!

1 Like

I’m so happy that you’re pleased with your package @Reinikka! I was worried, but I geared it all towards ATC making, so I hope everything is useful. And, I was also worried that the jellyfish envelope would get covered by postage stickers, so I put it safely inside another envelope (Is that cheating? I don’t care :wink: )

@Camelama, so many wonderful goodies! But, I think I love the cat doily and the little bird patch the most (I love the beading on it).

And now, I was truly spoiled by Reinikka! It’s funny because were were on a similar wavelength for some parts of our packages!

First, the envelope (I see ATC backgrounds in my future). I managed to peel off all of the mailing labels.

Next, some really neat masterboard pieces- such depth and texture!

Then, these really cool pieces of double-sided stationery- I think they are painted book pages attached to newsprint. I actually think they’d make wonder pages for a small journal! The edges remind me of old book pages.

Heart stickers from masterboard! So fun!

She also made these small envelopes out of calendar pages (except for one… more on that in a minute) and filled each one up. First, journal prompt tickets and some masterboard tags.

Next, two envelopes together filled with hexagons! I love hexagons!

She also packed everything in some blank envelopes that I can reuse!

And finally, a Carpe Diem mini card (I see some potentially deep stalking here), and envelope that has images of the Mars rover on it (from a book cover, I think), and the fabulous Textagon ATC from the ATC Blitz, I believe. I love it!

Thanks so much for spoiling me! It was a wonderful envelope full of happiness right when I needed it :heart:

4 Likes

I’ll be putting them in their own post, and I’ll put a link here when I do. They were remarkably simple, and I was impressed with how well they captured the detail in the stamps and then maintained the embossed image. I’ll definitely be making some more of these for myself!

3 Likes

Unfortunately I decorated the back of the envelope with vintage stamps of postage items, but the guy at the PO covered them up. Also the hug button is suppose to be glued to the front of the flower. I’m glad you liked the doily, it was fun to make.

I love the stationary! I am going to steal that idea - I write letters to a lady in her 70’s that I used to work with 20 years ago. I use lined composition paper, but I like the first sheet to be something fancy. This is fancy.

Also - it’s early and my lungs are filled with wildfire smoke - I thought I replied to the wrong post and then tried to edit my post and then deleted it and then wrote it again. LOL. I hope it all turns out alright.

2 Likes

that is a pretty envelope. good call @craftADDchick on saving it from possible rough handling. and those tissue paper stamp impressions are so cool! so many fun goodies![quote=“Lilyleaper, post:55, topic:7026”]
And then my favorite of the group, a little felt bird patch with raindrop beads.
[/quote]

I think that is my favorite too. so adorable![quote=“craftADDchick, post:56, topic:7026”]
And now, I was truly spoiled by Reinikka! It’s funny because were were on a similar wavelength for some parts of our packages!
[/quote]

So many cool papers. It’ll be a lot of fun to use those!