Harry Potter Craftalong ~ Sept-Dec 2023

Thank you! I wonder how they’d work in fingering (since that’s the size I have in stash) - teeny tiny wyverns!

You could make them as ornaments, and have a holiday tree full of dragons!

1 Like

Ooh, that would be so cute!
Mine are done in a sports yarn, with a 2,5 mm hook.

@MistressJennie thats a plan I have! These wyverns and other dragon patterns too! :star_struck:

Project Name: Another tiny wyvern
House: Hufflepuff
Well, I really like this pattern, quick and easy and I had an idea of modifying it. As for the orange one, the tail is sew-on, but I thought that I can make him ready for flight-mode if I just continue with the tail straight on the body. And it worked like a charm! Now I can really hang him in a wire/thread. (And I have more plans for these little fellows)

3 Likes

There is a new Headmistress Mission for the month!

4 Likes

I finally finished something!
Project Title: Child’s Red Weasely Sweater
House: Slytherin

5 Likes

It looks great!

Thank you! I’m so glad it’s finally done.

1 Like

Project Name: Small polar bear
Finally he is finished! I started on this poor bear on august 22. The knitting part is fast done, but the sewing part… Ugh! Now he is finished though, and Im thinking of making him clothes since its autumn, and soon to be winter. He gets to rest a couple of days though. He turned out about 13,5 cm (so a little over 5" if I can count correct)

6 Likes

Super cute!

1 Like

Aww! What a sweet face!

1 Like

Love him!

1 Like

Project Name: Hufflepuff wyvern

Im so hooked on this pattern. And now I have one more of them! A yellow and black little dragon! So now there are 3 of them! If I do some counting, each dragon is around 4 hours in total I think.

4 Likes

OMG the dragons are adorable!

1 Like

:owl::email:
Happy Birthday, @tendstowardschaos !
:balloon::cupcake::balloon::cupcake::balloon:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy birthday dear!

1 Like

Thank you!

Project Name: A Plethora of Pumpkins (Headmistress’ October Mission)
Project Notes: I’m running out of Halloween fabric in my stash but managed to squeeze out three more from the last of this fabric. It’s a little more sophisticated than I usually go for but I’m working with what I have.

Project Name: Batty Dresses
Project Notes: Some more Halloween dresses! Getting the bats in the bodices took some fussy cutting.

7 Likes

May we add back in my Christmas Countdown Calendar Advanced Studies proposal, please? I think I might actually have the beginnings of a plan for it now. Plus, how can I procrastinate my sock knitting without an appropriate side quest with a holiday deadline?? lol

1 Like