Hygge Swap Gallery

I am so happy you like everything!

For the tea I did a small addition to the recipe here - adding orange peel.

I can’t take any credit for the adorable card, though I confess it’s been saved in my card stash for a while because I thought it was so beautiful :smiley: I’m glad you like it too. I can’t recall where I got it, surely from a swap, possibly on swap-bot, which tends to do more “finished/purchased good” swaps.

1 Like

That is one gorgeous mug rug…do you have a pattern for that?

Love the sachets…they are something that always makes a great gift to tuck into a drawer!

1 Like

Yes! The mug rug pattern is one of the ones shown here. I tried to pick a pattern that seemed to match the Norwegian simple style and I really liked these geometric designs.

edited: wow that was a terrible link that took you to a list of patterns and didn’t even include the link to the one I used!!! HERE IS A BETTER / RIGHT LINK! Sorry about that)

re: the sachets - I was going to say - they could probably do double duty as pocket warmers - they have rice and lavender inside. If you were to microwave them, I would put a cup of water in the micro at the same time, and not zap them too long (maybe just :30) to avoid a fire hazard.

4 Likes

ALL of those are gorgeous! Thanks…

2 Likes

Amazing packages!

2 Likes

Love the owl fabric! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Loving all of these delightfully cozy things. I hope we’ll do this one again in the future! wistful sigh

2 Likes

I know most of us associate hygge with cold temperatures (probably because the word comes from a part of the world that has pretty cold temps), but there is definitely such a thing as spring/summer hygge also! In my mind this could be things like feeding the birds, listening to wind chimes, gardening… I could see another round first half of next year maybe, if there is interest :slight_smile: I know everyone tends to take a pause to breathe after the holidays usually, so maybe in Q2.

2 Likes

I received!!! It came later yesterday but I didn’t have time to post here is everything

A beautiful fleece blanket in rich wonderful fat colors! Theres sunflower drawings not eh one side and a beautiful mustard yellow plaid on the back. The hoopla is really all I need all winter long!!! and 2 books!!!

The details on the sweater are beautiful!! You really do such a wonderful job on embroidery! It will adorn my walls!!

And this massive blanket I am sure my children will try to steal! It matches the themes of colors I am going for in the formal living room and where I have set u a cozy little reading chair

Thank you so much @kittykill I love it all so much!!!

12 Likes

What a gorgeous blanket and adorable little hoop! This gallery just keeps getting better and better!!!

2 Likes

Amazing package! Love the embroidery and cozy fall blankie and books :heart: :heart_eyes:

Yeah! I am so glad it got to you and you like everything. The postal service was giving me a heart attack on it. Another reason for the sunflowers is because you sent me some seeds in the summer and they grew to be awesome flowers full of seeds for the birds.

Ummm…there might be a few dog hairs on the blanket. When I was cutting and tying, the dogs decided to sit on and test it out. LOL! I had to keep chasing them off the blanket.

1 Like

LOL Pet hair is just part of the effects! My dog seems to be immune to caring if he smells other dogs provided we are home with him giving him 100% of our attention all the time NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

So glad the sunflowers grew!!! How’d the zucchini make out? :joy:

2 Likes

All the packages are (and have been for a few days) on their way! Our two international senders may be the longest to arrive, I checked the one going out from Canada which had tracking, and it was showing a mid-November delivery date. I think everything around the world is backed up and struggling. I can’t wait to see our last few Hygge goodies!

1 Like

Oooh, good idea! It’s been hard to “hide” them in my clothes because I like looking at them. One did make it into my off-season clothes bin though. It will make them smell all lavender-y next spring when I pull it out again. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh my, those are all beautiful. That blanket is amazing–love both the colors and the oversized flowers. So pretty!

I received an amazing package yesterday from @Myrthena. Your shipping is so much faster than ours!
Here is a picture of it all together.

Look how spoiled I am! She hand crafted so many things. Here are some highlights of my favorites.

And so many treats!

Thank you so much @Myrthena!
And thank you @Cyn-energy for organizing!

7 Likes

the owls are so pretty

2 Likes

The embroidery is gorgous and love the colors of the blanket!

Wow, what a fantastic package! Those mittens look amazing. :heart_eyes: