Hygge Swap Gallery

Those mittens!

I received from @Bugaboo. Hot chocolate and fun washcloths because I love taking hot baths after walking in the cold weather. A beautiful and soft cowl and a funky fun bracelet. I am also a tea junkie so she sent this adorable sloth tea strainer.
Thank you @Bugaboo!

10 Likes

The colors in that cowl are lovely. What a great package!

Hot chocolate with an extra taste something i will have to try
Very warm colors for the cowl: lovely

Oh man I was so hopeful our final package would arrive, I looked at the Canada tracking info and it said it was going to be delivered on Monday, but when I remembered to check it again today the site says “Item delayed — stay tuned for updates” :frowning:

@Myrthena I hope your package arrives safely on your doorstep soon! I can’t wait to see what hygge goodies you’ll get.

I’m patient.
But packages from Canada are always very slow :slight_smile: but the content is in general unexpected !

1 Like

Canada Post is often very slow. Hopefully it gets to you soon !

2 Likes

Hi All!
I know it has been some time but it looks like we need a swap angel for an international package. If you are interested in helping out, please pm me and @Cyn-energy

2 Likes

Hi everyone
Today i received a package from the swap angel: So sweet of you all to provide in a angel if a parcel gets lost.

I got a lovely card, a lot of footbath bombs :-), a nice candle with a crochet ornament, a cinnamon crochet ornament and 3 lovely lovely crochet flowers.
Thanks to all and especially to my angel Eva
Marijke

11 Likes

Awesome! I love the soft textures and colors of the goodies, they are very calming and lovely!

1 Like

Also huge shout out to @kittykill and the mod team for staying on top and making sure every participant is taken care of, and in particular, swap angel @Ewulotta, who provided this lovely package of hygge goodness! :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Hi everyone
I think i’m tha last in the row to finish this swap. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Today i got mail from Canada.
What a marvellous Hygge package you made Leah :slight_smile:
First it was packed in paper with underneath a lovely Christmas themed box

On top of a a flower card mit Leah’s message

Then my house started to smelled device: Mint, Lavender, Camomille

boxes of herbal tea caused a part of the senses and a lovely candle to bring the light in the house. I’ll put it on for valentine :heart:

Dinging deeper, i found some crafting gadgets: some in wood other paper. Very nice to make a bullet book

And there was the 3th sense lavender with foot bath salt

Finally there was a most Hugge present of all: a Irish green Hoodie with a splendid embroidery on it

It’ so light and warm and a perfect color when I 'll go to castlefest and wear my irish green outfit. In the little hours it will keep me warm
Thank you Leah for this exceptional Hygge box

Marijke :pray: :heart:

10 Likes

And Eva, I hope my small token of appreciation will arrive soon.

What a lovely and Hygge package, and snug warm hoodie!!

1 Like

What a beautiful package!

1 Like

Everything is so lovely!

1 Like

I am so glad that the it made it to you. And I am so glad that the hood is a good weight for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes