Inchie Dice Swap Gallery

Oh, wow! What wonderful dice from everyone! And, I get to add to the pile!

My pictures aren’t great, and when I can get some better lighting, I’ll replace them with nicer photos.

First up, from @thanate- she did my Tree theme and my Craft theme!

ThanateInchieCube1
ThanateInchieCube2

For the tree cube, it looks like she used a bunch of tiny tree stamps to create a mini forest on each side of the cube. I love them! And, for the craft cube, she put my favorite crafts on them (Beads, Embroidery, Paper Crafts, Sewing, Crochet, and a ? {for the other random crafts I do}), so I can roll the die to decide what type of craft to work on.

Next up, from @Smmarrt! She sent a lovely card (with a set of extra inchies inside!), a pair of wooden eggs, and some hearts made with handmade flower paper. Thanks for the lovely extras!

SmmarrtInchieCubeExtras1

She combined my Flowers theme with some inspirational words. A perfect pairing! And, she also made me a craft-themed cube, but she mostly did craft categories instead of types of crafts, so I can roll both of my craft cubes together. The sides are: holiday craft, re-purpose something, bake, geek out, paper craft, crochet. I love that the 2 crafts types that overlap (crochet and paper crafts) are the ones that I do the most, so it’d be fun to roll a double for those!

SmmarrtInchieCube1
SmarrtInchieCube2

Thank you both so much!

10 Likes

I think there are seeds in the hearts so plant them. I didn’t send hearts to @Renstar because I didn’t want to mess with Customs.

3 Likes

I received from @curiousfae and I am in love.
1_InchieDice_curiousfae
2_InchieDice_curiousfae
3_InchieDice_curiousfae
4_InchieDice_curiousfae
5_InchieDice_curiousfae
6_InchieDice_curiousfae

I have them at my desk and will fiddle with and roll them during the day. And the words and images spark different things. I started with one favorite, but keep changing! I can’t wait to see which one I like today!

Thanks so much curious. You’re the bomb dot com.

11 Likes

I’ve finally taken pics of my dice from @Smmarrt, so here they are:

And here’s the card and the extra inchies

10 Likes

seeuudee - like the old world feel of your cube and the cave looking art.

renstar - very cool graphic design, like the white ink - on both of your sets. the quotes on the second set also very cool.

JoyfulClover - like the symbolism and the colors - nicely done.

thanate - very cool on the themes - trees and crafts

Smmarrt - wow would have never used those tones of those colors together but they Work - like them a lot. and the flower theme is so bold - cool

curiousfae - good use of collage, I like them very much, so hard to get a nice looking collage (for me anyways) on such a small area.

Smmarrt - the second set are so colorful. nicely done.

now I think I’m caught up again. my poor husband has been in the hospital (74 soon to be 75 and old age issues) he is showing improvement, he wasn’t eating (choking) so they are checking that and checking other issues that needed to be addressed. he has always been on the thin side (skinny) so had nothing to lose. made him go to the ER again (3rd time since Dec 26) which he is still not happy about. but it was the right thing to do.

7 Likes

I hope your husband improves! Sending you positive vibes.

Hope your husband is doing well!

1 Like

Sending positive vibes from sunny San Francisco that his recovery is swift and easy.

1 Like

thanks! hope to hear something soon from all the tests they are running.

2 Likes

Got a lovely pair of gelatinous cube dice (w/ glowing accents!) from @gozer yesterday!

10 Likes

I love the lemon color - do the icons glow?

What are gelatinius cubes?

1 Like

Yeah, the yellow/green part glows and so do the icons. I went over them with glow paint.

10 Likes

It’s a D&D monster, I think-- glowing blobs of goop that eat people or something? One of my inspiration ideas was these dice.

2 Likes

yep they are 10 foot cubes of ooze that can digest whatever organic stuff is in their path.
They are transparent-ish and you can see debris (like bones they are currently digesting inside them

2 Likes

Y’all, that is AWE.SOME.!!! I had no understanding and was truly lost. I love they are hapily digesting along! »tumble, tumble, tumble«

3 Likes

@gozer Those glow dice are amazing and magical! Sooooo cool.

1 Like

I thought this swap might be cool for those board Gamers that use dice!

2 Likes

I received kick a$$ take out food dice from the fabulous @geekgirl!

These are hand drawn with Micron pen and colored with alcohol markers. So cute and well done. Can you guess them all? :wink:

Thanks so much Carlee!!!

12 Likes

Well done to all of the inchie dice artists! These are such a fun idea and this gallery is simply rocking!

2 Likes

@geekgirl - these dice are so cool! I can’t believe how small eat food item must be to fit on a 1" square! I tried so many times and finally switched to collage.

So, so tiny. I love the little box, one. Great job!

2 Likes