Knit Bear Yarning Mascot

This little fella is my new yarning mascot. I’ve been following along with the “Craft This In Your Style” thread and this is my second contribution to the conversation there.

Deciding that for speed and convenience I didn’t need to reinvent the wheel every.single.time I try to craft something I went on a search for a pattern that looked close to the inspiration art. On Ravelry I found French Lavender Home’s Scandi Bear which seemed perfect for the project. For the mug I followed this youtube tutorial which was very good. I’m very happy to report he was worked up entirely from stash.

I was going to make him and give him away, but then he and I became friends and now he and I have plans to spend our evenings hanging out on the couch together with hot beverages and LC. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

He will be your reminder to get things done!! (In a nice friendly bear way, of course!)…he looks so chill!

3 Likes

Super cute adorableness! Awww, look at his face & his wittle cupses, so sweet.

2 Likes

Omg that’s adorable! What a cute little bear! Love the sweater and cup. So cute.

2 Likes

He’s so adorable! Love that he’s your new buddy.

2 Likes

Thanks friends!
He makes me so happy, it’s silly. But I do think he will be a great motivational hot chocolate drinker as we work through stash supplies together this winter.

4 Likes

Great rendition if the theme, and soooo cyte!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

He’s so cute! Looks like he’s made himself at home at your place.

2 Likes

Thank you! We are very cozy here on the couch with the Netflix “Birchwood Fire Place 4K” on the Tv lol

1 Like

He’s sooo cute! Love his little mug!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

He is absolutely adorable! He looks like he’s telling you to sit down and tell him about your day. His little mug and his adorable face are perfect. He’s an adorable mascot I love him!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Just the sweetest knitting friend!! Beautiful work!

1 Like

Thank you!

Adorable. I love how cozy and happy he looks. You definitely captured his personality. it’s totally how zen I want to be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha, thanks! He really has a chill vibe about him. He’s like that friend that says little but is so warm and encouraging to be around. :teddy_bear:

He is super adorable :heart_eyes:

Now I can retire from that job :smiley:

2 Likes

nope…you have a knack for spurring people on…just pick another person, as long as it is not me… :joy:

2 Likes