LC Grab Bag Swap Gallery

Aww, thanks you guys! :blush:

Wow, that was really fast getting to you! I’m so happy you loved them @gozer! :blush:

2 Likes

I am a huge fan of your style! I do love them. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

@megwell I really like your bordering. it’s especially striking with the black border on the envelope.

@bluebird such cute birdies!

2 Likes

@geekgirl — thank you! :blush:

@gozer — you’re welcome! And that is so sweet of you! :blush: I still don’t ‘see’ my own style yet, but hope I will one day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The birds are so sweet!

2 Likes

thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Adorable birdies!

1 Like

Wow! Received my first swap package, lightning-fast. From @Bunny1kenobi (I knew her identity from her name and address, since I often swap ATCs and Happy Mail with her.)

Super cute gray Leather earrings:

…and a set of fun, humorous Cards (that will probably be sent to some of you with swap packages and the like):

Everything is so creative and so well-made; thanks so much, @Bunny1kenobi !

12 Likes

Your style is so great! We all love it for sure. I adore your birdies!

@Bunny1kenobi What an amazing package! I love your L and C. What gorgeous earrings!

3 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you like your package!!

2 Likes

I got my items!

L= List
C = Cupcake

I have an adorable carnival theme magnetic “things to do” list that is going right up on my fridge as soon as I get a picture for the gallery! So cute and useful! I also got a fabric patch cupcake. I love how it was stitched together by hand. I especially like how the “cherry” rhinestone was stitched on by making a partial net around the edge. Zoom in, it’s pretty cool!

Thank you so much! I love my grab bag!

18 Likes

The leather earrings are so pretty and the cards are so fun and unique @Bunny1kenobi

2 Likes

The cupcake looks tasty , ha!

The list is a great use for L and so convenient (c)-hee, too!

Oooh, great ideas for L and C! I always keep a magnetic list pad on my fridge. And the cupcake looks delicious! It is cool how the cherry is attached with a web of stitches.

1 Like

Aww, thank you @Bunny1kenobi and @Kwality570! :blush:

lol, those cards are great! :smiley: The chocolate cake one is my fav! :joy:

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi - I love those earrings! They are so pretty. They remind me of calla lilies, I think, I am not good at identifying flowers. Ha! The cards are hilarious. I didn’t even notice the gem on the cherry! It’s so sweet (pun intended). And we can all use a To-Do List! Fantastic Grab Bag items!!!

1 Like

I received my items today from @gozer!

For L, she sent this painting of Lilies! So beautiful!

For C, she sent this beautiful swan themed Coin purse! :swan:
gblcspnuc

They are both lovely, thank you so much! I love them! :blush:

17 Likes

I received from @gozer. We both love this Lady…the BRIDE

I also received this very pretty Coin purse.

Thank you so much for my lady and coin purse! Both are fabulous!

17 Likes

Wow, @gozer, I’m just blown away! The coin purses are Cute (with a C!) But that art work is just stunning, both the Lilies and the Lady. So detailed and so well-composed. Just… wow!

2 Likes

I received from "L & C Crafter " (alias @Lynx) today.

A crimson charm bracelet (in an envelope I suspect is one of L2L’s paint pours):

And a “Little Red’s Adventure” assemblage including some letters Red encounters on her way to Grandma’s:

Thanks for an awesome package, Laura!

14 Likes