Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Epic!

3 Likes

You’re so welcome! :blush: I’m so happy you love it, thanks for swapping with me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

After a mysterious 2-month absence, the original 5”x7” journal page @thanate made arrived at my house!

Envelope - the correct address is on it, where did it go?

Extra goodies - magazine images, vintage postage stamps, and a typewriter rubber image.

And the gorgeous page

Lots of color and visual texture and LOVE in embroidered sign language! Wowza!

Close up of the embroidery

Thanks so much. Ann!

8 Likes

The colors on the small cheetah print is really beautiful! And the swirl paper is gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow! I’m impressed that it was still in such good shape after such a long, mysterious journey! I love the background on the journal page- the gold really complements the stitching in the beautiful LOVE embroidery. Definitely worth waiting for!

2 Likes

I got some happy mail from @Magpie that was mailed in April! Almost 5 months ago!! We had given it up for lost.

She sent me these lovely goodies, I especially love the cardboard niches and the march mushroom madness ATC

9 Likes

Wow, that is crazy! How lucky it finally made it’s way to you!

1 Like

Also arriving from a distance (though much quicker than that!), @jemimah sent me a pack of her good vibes and artwork!
Bubbly art journal spread:

Owly bookmark:

A square that may have to go on the cover of my “creative process” art journal:

And a postcard-sized piece with many layers and the sweetest pair!

Not only all this, plus cancelled NZ postage stamps I’ll get to incorporate into a project, also an actual handwritten letter on stationery!

Awkwardly, I still haven’t sent an envie to her yet… :confounded: I got obsessed with the swaps I’m in…but that will be remedied very quickly, I promise! Thank you so much!

10 Likes

Ooh, the “create” is extra pretty.

3 Likes

Exactly what I was about to say! I love the snail mail piece also!

1 Like

@Edel, maybe your package was hanging out with @Smmarrt’s package!

And, @calluna, I love all of your fabulous @jemimah artwork!

3 Likes

I got these awesome pumpkins from @storerboughtcreation! We were swapping for 2 but she surprised me with a third! It’s a good thing, coz my DD claimed the smaller orange one right away!!

Thank you! I am even more excited for fall now! :grin:

15 Likes

I’m glad you like these!

2 Likes

@TheMistressT and I did a personal swap. I made her crocheted plaid pumpkins, and she made me cards! I love every single one of them. I especially love the embossed envelop box she sent the cards in. I can’t wait to send notes to friends!

12 Likes

So glad you like them! I hope they find their way to your friends in the coming days! I have made that box once before and when I realized I could make it again for you I was stoked! It was so fun to come up with a different approach for it.

3 Likes

Annnnnnd look what landed in my PO box! Well, actual a parcel locker at the PO, but still.

These awesome checkered pumpkins from @storerboughtcreation are now at home in my guest room with a little tweedy model. SO CUTE! THANK YOU!!!

8 Likes

I’m so glad you like them! You can add some raffia tied around the cork if you like. I would have, but my old man cat, Frankenstein, loves to eat it. And our younger cat, Monkey, hasn’t been around it yet… but judging how he is around pretty much everything that can remotely fit in his mouth, I’m sure he’d love to eat it, too. I found some at the Dollar Tree that worked well (before Frankenstein ate it) last year.

5 Likes

You have an Aladdin thermos lamp :flushed::star_struck::heart_eyes:
I collect those thermoses and have that exact one!

4 Likes

Oh fun! I have that pattern in a slightly taller/narrower size on the other bedside “table.” too! I have a weekness for making old thermoses - especially the plaid ones - into lamps! I have 3 and one planned as a gift.

ThermosLamps-BasesComplete

For some reason, I can’t find a good image of them actually in place.

6 Likes

Ooh give given me an idea. I picked up an old Chinese style Thermos in a thrift shop and ago. It doesn’t have a lid. This could be a cool make

2 Likes