Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Yay! You’re welcome! So happy they arrived safely and that you guys enjoyed your cards! :slight_smile: @Lynx, I didn’t even mean to line up the branches that way, how neat! I enjoyed learning about those birds as I haven’t seen them before. the strawberry finch one is such a neato looking birdie! @GeekyBookworm, I’m so happy! I think the soccer one was my favorite of the two as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And here are the cards I received from @GeekyBookworm and @Lynx for our personal swap. :slight_smile:

@Lynx made me these two birdie themed cards!

Such a sweet hummingbird watercolor! Great job! And the play on my my old username (greybird) for the second one made me laugh out loud! No greybirds here! Love it! :smiley: She mentioned the hummingbird masterboard was made by kbrison. :slight_smile: They are both great, thank you so much! :blush:

And from @GeekyBookworm, I received these two cards!

The first one is for my stained glass theme and it has a bright and colorful pattern in the window, very pretty! :slight_smile: And the second one is called ‘party snowman’ for my Christmas theme with a great little snowman and lights! Great job! They’re wonderful, thank you so much! :blush:

And she sent it all in one of her handmade birdie cards (the bluejay one) and a lovely handmade envie. Thanks so much to you both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m glad that you like mine @bluebird!!!

4 Likes

I swapped master boards with @Lynx. She sent me 2 with a lovely had-lettered card.

This one is on photo paper (?) with alcohol inks, Distress paint, white Gelli pen and black liner.

The 2nd one is made on card stock - book page, stencil, washi tape, stamps, watercolor, and white gel pen. Love the rainbow!

Thanks so much!

8 Likes

@Lynx also made me a 5” x 7” art journal page. The page has bits from other Lettuce heads @LadybugsAndBees, @geekgirl, and @alteredmommy.

There is tissue paper, book page, stencil, TH paper doll and more. It is layered and very textured. Thanks again Laura!

9 Likes

These are really cool! Both so different!

3 Likes

@Lynx
love the colors of the alcohol ink. and the little scraps of book page on the rainbow one.

Lots of lovely texture in that art journal page!

3 Likes

@Lynx I love the handlettering on your card. Great shadows and fill lines! The alcohol ink piece is very cool! The layering on all of them is well done!

3 Likes

Thanks so much everyone! Yes, @Smmarrt, it is photo paper for the alcohol inks. I’m glad you like them!

2 Likes

After seeing this gallery I’m going to have to dip my toes into personal swaps!

5 Likes

At long last, the postal gods and goddesses are smiling upon me!
A terrific shirt from @Edel came yesterday, thank you dahling! It fits me perfectly :kissing_heart:

And a HTV phrase from @sloth003 that i tried my best to iron on to a shirt. Steph I effed up the application but it still works with just this first part. In fact, it cracks me up every time I read it :smile:. Thanks lady!

You can’t tell in the photo but it is SUPER rainbow sparkly, I love it.

9 Likes

Those are so great and perfect for you!

3 Likes

These SLAY!! Great job, @Edel and @sloth003!

2 Likes

I’m so glad it made it! Canada post has been struggling.

2 Likes

Awesome shirts @Edel and @sloth003
Love those gnomes and that installation saying is awesome.

Here is the 5”x7” journal pages I got from @Lynx
Love all the colors and texture! And great quote. Your writing is really good.

8 Likes

I received this cuteness from @anna.wahnsinn
It’s Bob Ross in perler beads! He is so cute! He’s about 3” tall.
I glued magnets on the back and put him on my fridge immediately.

18 Likes

He has a happy tree and everything! So cute!

4 Likes

@LindaP Look how cute Bob Ross is in perler beads!

2 Likes

He is so cute! And @MightyMitochondria is right! Even his own happy little tree!

2 Likes

5x7 journal page from @Edel

Love the green gradients (which are a lot greener than they show up on my monitor) & the fingerprinty bees. :green_heart:

6 Likes