Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

He is super cute!!

2 Likes

That yarn was the perfect choice. He is adorable.

2 Likes

@endymion sent me a gorgeous Tamari ball. I am just in awe of all those little stitches and threads, it is just beautiful.

11 Likes

Wow! That’s insanely beautiful!

2 Likes

Ages ago @Magpie and I did a personal ATC swap. I received from her a couple of weeks ago but didn’t get around to posting.

I love the Canada stickers and the note card and the ATCs are fabulous. The cat one is just so Spike - our big black cat.
The butterflies are stickers and the little book about colours is do funny.

Thank you so much, and sorry for the delay in posting.

6 Likes

I so adore the author of that book, he writes very silly things. There are lots of videos and recordings of him reading his stories online too, if your boys might be interested in that. He is VERY animated, I’m pretty sure he is ADHD himself and he’s channeled that into his work. He appeals to a lot of kids with that super vivacious energy. You won’t believe it if you listen to him, it really is a passionate explosion of words. Quite something to hear.

1 Like

I did a 4x6 swap with @GMPNQ and I love all of them. Two 4x6s and a couple of master boards.

I really enjoyed the one with Play for Fun on it. Thanks @GMPNQ!

8 Likes

Whoa! How neat! I know how you love soccer, so the play for fun one is so cool! The texture on the masterboards is so neat in person, too.

@GMPNQ did a double dose of spoiling in this house. She sent me a ton of cardstock stamped with this darling hummer.

Thanks, Helen!

7 Likes

GeekyBookworm made these wonderful 4x6 art for me. They took the long way to get to me… and they were so worth the wait! I love them! We both did sloths… which is too funny.

8 Likes

I’m glad you like them @LindaP!!

1 Like

This is a really great gallery…such a mix of things and a nice place to see lots of cool little artsy projects!!

I also received from @GeekyBookworm a while back…mask making took me down a temporarily busy time, but I will be sending out my contribution in a day or two! No more mask making for a while…time for some fun…

Here is the lovely work she sent me…I put them up right next to my work desk so I can see them everyday…they are just so cheerful!

7 Likes

@geekybookworm has had a blast making these for everyone! She’s started a gallery wall in her room, so if anyone wants to swap with her (again, or for a first time), send her (or me) a message! She checks with me anyway before she commits!

4 Likes

oh oh…I need to show her how great her little owl is…here it is next to my owl letter/note holder that I have had since I was a teenager!!!

7 Likes

I love that second one, the one with the sloth!

2 Likes

@GMPNQ sent me an envelope full of ephemera and paper goodies. My package to you is on the way! I shipped Monday.

looking forward to making something crafty with this lot. Thanks GMPNQ!

6 Likes

Oooh, I can’t wait to see what you make with that!

2 Likes

Looks like some interesting new toys to play with…

2 Likes

@geekybookworm and I did a personal swap of 2 atcs each with @bluebird.

In order to save a little internet usage, I’m going to post all of them together.

The top ones are birds for me! I feel in love of the beauty of the strawberry finch when @joyfulclover introduced me to them in the Effin Birds swap. The second is a rosy-throated grosbeak that I’ve recently become in love with this year when I’ve seen them on my backyard feeder. I haven’t seen them in the last week or so, though. :frowning: I love how the birds are facing different directions and their branches “connect.”

The bottom two are Savannah’s themes of sloths and soccer. I love the soccer ball one! Genius!

Thanks so much! Let us know if you’d ever like to swap again!

10 Likes

The soccer ball one is my absolute favorite!! It is really cute!! Thanks @bluebird they are great!!

4 Likes

Love the strawberry finch!!!

4 Likes