Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

@Edel that’s so pretty. Is the background watercolor?

2 Likes

@Edel it is so beautiful! The colors, the lettering, and the pen work. Love!!!

3 Likes

Oh I’m glad it got there so fast. The background is watercolor. But it’s a piece I’ve been hanging onto for ages, when my daughter was in primary (grade?) School, she attended a Waldorf school for a few years, they do a lot of those misty paintings, that’s one of them. The bees are from a stamp I cut about a million years ago and the poem is from one of Ireland’s best poets WB Yeats

3 Likes

@smmarrt and I swapped masterboards. We agreed upon (2) 5x7, but smmarrt went overboard! Look at all the love she gave me! A masterboard envelope, book pages, and a bunch of her cool fish!! Thank you!!

6 Likes

Have fun!

4 Likes

Look what I received from @Edel!

I just love Brene Brown!! Her words speak to me. Really excellent, Edel!

And some lovely paper ephemera. I am still new, so each little bit is very appreciated. Also, 3 WEE FABRIC CRUMBS for me to slow cloth with! Swoon!

Thank you, again to Edel, and to @geekgirl for organizing.

5 Likes

I know you’re a Brene fan, so I had to find a quote from her, and that one made me think of you. :grin:

2 Likes

I really, really am! I saw the quote and was like I KNOW THAT QUOTE! and then I saw the author and it was quite the happy moment. I appreciate the insider applied knowledge, Edel! I kinda did the same for yours, so I hope you like it! :shamrock:

2 Likes

My journal page from @Lynx has made it here after mysterious postal delays:

8 Likes

I really like all the layers, @Lynx!

3 Likes

So glad it finally made it to you!

@JoyfulClover Thanks! I really like this one.

3 Likes

@Lynx that is beautiful

4 Likes

I got my journal page from @Edel !
It’s so pretty. I love the colors.

Extras - Papery goodness

Look at the teeny tiny hearts she attached

6 Likes

Love. Love. Love! @Edel you are a master!

I need to get that spider web stamp! Where did you scoop it up? And the little hearts? I foresee some similar clovers in my future!

3 Likes

The little hearts are from a punch on watercolor paper. And I think the stamp is broken glass rather than spider web?? But in any case it was AliExpress where I get all the things.

3 Likes

Ohhhhhh. Clever woman!

2 Likes

I found a bit of happy mail from @Reinikka waiting for me in the mailbox!

I really love the texture on your masterboard… thank you so much for the fun surprise! (I think you may have motivated me to play with paper a bit. :grin:)

4 Likes

I got this fabulous page from @joyfulclover it couldn’t be more perfect for me. I love crows and Corvids of all kinds and the design, the sentiment and the background are just awesome. I’m torn between putting into my journal and framing it and putting on my bedroom wall.

Thank you so much @joyfulclover

13 Likes

I’m so happy it arrived and you love it!!

2 Likes

Omg, @joyfulclover, this is all kinds of amazing!

3 Likes