Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Yay! I hope your guests are amused by your naughty, sweary coaster & mug rug! But mostly I really, really hope you actually wear that pin :smile:

3 Likes

they will shake their heads as per usual. they know your work. “wash your…hands” hangs in my powder room. and you can bet your sweet bippy i will wear that pin.

4 Likes

The f-bomb pin is hysterical!!

1 Like

I received two AMAZING TM patches from @endymion in a private swap!!

Look at these beauties! The Poké Ball is covered in sequins with a rhinestone for the button in the center, and the logo is so immaculately done! These are both for my Pokémon card collection notebook cover, and I’m thinking maybe I can use that great logo patch for the spine! She also sent along a scrap of extra Pikachu fabric, and even an ATC of Pumpkaboo!!

It’s beautifully drawn and the spooky theme works great against that black card background!

Thank you sooooo much!!

16 Likes

What a treat! Those sequins are that little bit if extra happiness. And the Pokemon patch - done in felt!- is perfect for you!

Great job, @endymion ! And lucky you, @roler !

3 Likes

@AntBee! You sent me Canadian pennies!

A centennial bird even! & a British penny too, it’s awesome, thank you so much.
It went right into this cubby with a penny from, I think… @sheepBlue ? Or @Abbeeroad ?

Oh, and thank you for the fabric. Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hahaha. Not me but it’s awesome!

1 Like

Must have been Em then. It’s so funny :smile:

1 Like

I did a personal swap with @TheMistressT and she made me this beautiful strap for my hand mixer! (Sorry for not posting sooner, I have been… distracted, as usual.) We have the same mixer that has a case that snaps on and holds the attachments - it just doesn’t always stay snapped on when it’s full. But, this awesome strap solves that problem very fashionably. Thank you for swapping with me!

13 Likes

Ooh, that fabric is so yellow submarine movie. Awesome!

2 Likes

Now I am going to have to see what this is all about! It is gorgeous fabric and so happy for a kitchen. Do you know the post where I can see an action shot? I have a few mixers that irritate me! They need wrangled.

2 Likes

Here’s a post:

5 Likes

Now I will have to go back and see if my hand mixer had a storage unit like those pictured, because I obviously gave up on it long ago and it, if it exists, resided in the pantry while the hand mixer is in the kitchen!

Quite an excellent solution! :smiley:

(I’ll have to find some chicken fabric)

1 Like

Ah, thanks! I don’t have that one…I gave my best friend and my sister both of my stand mixers before I moved and only kept my little hand mixer. I am always searching for the two beaters…I was thinking I needed something to store the beaters with the mixer together…sort of like an iron caddy.

1 Like

WOW WOW WOW! I got an real stunner of a “crocheted square” from @tendstowardschaos ! It’s going to be a little bit before I can edit and post the pic, but just you wait to see just how much “crocheted square” doesn’t adequately describe this AT ALL. THANK YOU!

5 Likes

Look at this amazing embroidery @tendstowardschaos made for me!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It’s so well made and her stitching is perfect! Thank you so much Erin!

18 Likes

Beautiful! Even the frame gives the outdoorsy feel!

Love the French knot accents throughout!

5 Likes

Super vibrant & pretty. I’m really impressed with this sort of stitching.

4 Likes

You’re welcome! And thank you. I’m still getting the hang of textures, and the inspiration for this was amazing.

@AIMR - they’re not really French knots, just little stitches. I wanted flatter dots than a French knot would give.

5 Likes

They really do punch up the texture and look great…love it!

2 Likes