Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Aww… thanks for the compliments, guys! You all make me feel like I should keep making them! :heart_eyes:

I got some beautiful cards in return! You already saw the ones from @geekgirl, now feast your eyes on the snarky beauties @pottermouth sent!!

My favorite is the one that recommends I use my whole ass! :rofl:

A close-up so you can see the shimmering, artsy goodness…

And I helped her de-stash her Alphastamps hoard! I say “hoard” because considering how much she sent me, her stash MUST be substantial, and, as Alphastamps is my favorite, I would love to (and if I’m being realistic I will admit that I INTEND to) hoard it like gold myself!!

Thank you so much @pottermouth!! I LOVE IT ALL!!

12 Likes

I need snarky notecards in my life! Fantastic!

And, yes totally keep making them. I am writing @kbrison another letter and sending it in one of the cards you made me!

3 Likes

lol you have developed a certain style that I think is becoming recognizable…I think I would know a card made by you or using your masterboards…but, it is helpful…

4 Likes

@geekgirl and I did a personal swap :slight_smile: We agreed to a little crafty thing and an envelope of paper ephemera type things. I made a special request for some Scrappy Embellishments and I got 'em! geekgirl completely spoiled me. Not only did I get what I requested but she also sent me some inchies, decorated tags, a round thingy (I don’t know if it has a name), and a little crafty book! I also told her I’d be happy with just a bunch of printed words/phrases because I hate using our printer (it’s a long process and I just don’t like it) so she gave me some of those as well :smile: Here’s the loot :grin: :grin: :grin:

Scrappy Embellishments:

More crafty fun:

The front and back of the book are in the above pictures and here are the inside pages:

And extra paper goodies:

I feel so lucky! I have been admiring her scrappy embellishments since I first saw them! Thank you @geekgirl for reaching out to me for a swap and then for agreeing to make some for me :grin: :heart: I’m over the moon feeling completely spoiled. Thank you!!! :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Nice haul…and stuff to create your own special art as well…love those scrappy embellishments!

2 Likes

@geekgirl is such a talented paper artist! Those round things are called ATC coins!

I received a couple atcs from @LindaP from the Discord swap,

And a super special cat in hat from her adorable granddaughter A.

11 Likes

What a papery haul! Makes me want to try my hand at little embellishments. Love all the hatted cats, too.

2 Likes

So glad you like everything @Reinikka !!!

Here are my goods I got from Reinikka. Lots of goodies to play with! And an awesome ATC and twinchie.

I can’t wait to go play with all the papers and masterboards!

9 Likes

I made a post on the little book!

5 Likes

HOLEY MOLEY!

I’ve just come across this thread and two things stood out to me:

-The amazing scope of talent that is here on LC
-The amount of love that shows through these interactions

Nice job everyone!

4 Likes

I posted a sad little cry for a hoopla swap buddy, and the lovely Lynx volunteered!

She wrapped the entire thing in bonus fabric, which I always appreciate and am going to make a concerted effort to do so myself in the future:

She wrote a sweet, relevant fact on the flipside, which she double checked to confirm:

Did you know this? I am embarassed to admit, I did not!

And finally…she made this beautiful, glorious, embroidered NAME!! Y’all, she made my user name!

Look at this stitching!

She also sent a notecard, and paper seeds to plant.

It’s raining today, so it will be perfect to plant.

@Lynx THANK YOU so much for swapping with me! I do not have anything with my user name on it. And this is only the second piece clover themed! Quality, for sure!!

I hope you like mine for you (although it is significantly smaller than a TEN INCH HOOP! You said small!!), but I made it with intention and good thoughts. Big hugs to you, my friend. You are a gem!

11 Likes

I was so happy to make such a special piece for you! Enjoy, my friend!

3 Likes

It is truly lovely in sentiment and execution! I always loved your usename! The background is just too perfect!

4 Likes

Right?! I mean, I was definitely charmed when I saw it!

3 Likes

Loving the art and paper embellishments! Gorgeous hoop, too!

4 Likes

That hoop is gorgeous and so nice to have something with your “name” on it! The stitching is so perfect.

4 Likes

It really is! This is going to be one of my asked for things from now on.

4 Likes

After a difficult weekend, I checked my mail today from this very happy tiny (I asked for small) hoop from the super talented @JoyfulClover–from my Pinterest!

Such tiny stitches filling a 4" hoop!

I love how she closed the back. I’ve seen it this was, but never done this.

And she painted and woodburned the hoop toblook like a ruler!
So. Freaking. Neat!

Thank you so much for swapping with me! It’s absolutely perfect and I love it so much!

16 Likes

Woodburning a hoop? Now that is pretty awesome all by itself…but the stitching is incredible and so you!

4 Likes

Your hoop is awesome, @JoyfulClover! I love all the different colours you used. I didn’t know it was possible to paint a hoop, let alone wood burn it! I’m always impressed by your artwork.

3 Likes