Little Good Things of 2021-- gallery!

I got my Little Good Thing package from @Trillian !!! And it is spiffy.

All the things!

Cutest little dragons! I love this little white one. (Please note: my cats ‘helped’ me open the box, rolled on everything, then left. Thus the hefty fur coating on everything!)

And what is in the tiny pouch? Tiny cat stickers! I LOVE THEM. The one under the box is my favorite.

The pouch is lined with this fabric that makes me think of summer and preppy madras shorts.

The mitts fit me! I have big hands and most mitts are too small but these are just perfect. And timely - I have all the windows open today to clear out the burned bagel smell and woah nellie it was cold this morning!! I wore them to do my morning email routine at work and they were great.

Thank you so much!!!

7 Likes

Always love to see one of @Trillian’s tiny pouches!

Those mitts are so well-knit…beautiful work and the color will go with everything…

1 Like

I love seeing all those great things. Love the dragon fabric and, wow, that necklace :heart_eyes:!

1 Like

The package from @thanate arrived this weekend! I am super excited about everything in it - I made the request on behalf of my great-aunt who loves birds and books and all things handmade, and boy did @thanate get it right!

The contents of the package in all its glory.

I’ll be wrapping things back up to send to my aunt, minus the little cameo ribbon for my doll crew.

And a closer look at the cute little bird banner!

Thank you so much!

8 Likes

That bird banner is so charming!

The variety of items in this swap is amazing…a birdie banner…how wonderful and so nice of you to share with your Aunt, @Trillian

1 Like

Love the banner!!

I received from @megwell!

Thanks!!! This will go on the craft room wall :smiley: It came with a long letter inside the card and it also came with a recipe for biscuits & gravy that we will certainly try soon! Judging by the recipe, biscuits are similar to English scones. Making gravy from ground sausage sounds very, very weird to me, but you guys have been doing that for a century or even longer, so I suppose the end result will be good!

5 Likes

my little GREAT thing arrived from @Magpie just now!!! it is amazing!!! (i know y’all aren’t surprised by that, right???)

she sent me some lovely candy, some beautiful yarn stash and the most amazing sign for my washroom…i do not know how to blur photos, so please imagine away the choco bar!!

and closer:

thank you for the fantastic mail day!!! i LOVE it!!!

8 Likes

Yay! I followed @marionberries scrappy tutorial for the background which is made out of itty bitty bits of fabric that were too small to do anything with but just look at all that colour!
Glad you like it, sweary sister :smile:

1 Like

i surely do…its already hanging in the downstairs washroom waiting for himself to come home and wash those hands!!

Two excellent signs!!

Of course @Magpie’s is scraptacular and @megwell made an awesome accompanying card.

3 Likes

Wait, did she just send you a whole bunch of Dutch goodies?? Tony’s chocolate is the best chocolate (imho) but Duyvis dipsaus, I honestly didn’t even know that still existed!

1 Like

SSSHHHH! Alex hasn’t gotten her package yet :wink:
After that we can talk about what I may or may not have sent :laughing:

4 Likes

I can’t take credit for the card – it’s by @geekgirl!

1 Like

I got these lovely little good things from @Trillian: image

A cute mini-tote, a peacock card, fun garden stickers, and chain of crocheted oak leaves in lovely variegated yarn. :green_heart:

5 Likes

That was fast! I expected it to take longer to get there; maybe that bodes well for the one coming this way :crossed_fingers:t2:.

I’m glad you like it! Because I rambled on so long in the card :laughing: , I forgot to mention that the wood-grain and floral washi tapes are from a sample I received from @Watsonc7 in the previous LGT swap. It was cool to be able to craft them forward in this round.

2 Likes

I love the oak leaf scarf! I have had that pattern pinned for some time…and to see it in the fall colors is just lovely!

2 Likes

Lovely fabric on that tote…

@Lynx LynxLance that scarf from @MightyMitochondria is super gorgeous, wow-wee! I imagine it will be impossible to wear that out without many, many comments and longing looks from strangers. And that flag, OMG, incredible.
@thanate, @marionberries sent you such perfection for you! The tea wallet is lovely but those leaves? Be still my scrappy-lovin’ heart, those are AWESOME! I hope some day you’ll share your collection of oak leaves, I am having fun imagining how you might display them…
@Abbeeroad sent you such a personal and thoughtful gift @EriChanHime, it looks so sweet with your collection. Congratulations to you on your wedding!
@marionberries, love that patch from @thanate, scraps for the win!
@Abbeeroad what a fabulous package from @EriChanHime! The bunny earrings, that knotted bookmark, aww. But whoa, the fiber necklace is amazeballs!
@Camelama, @Trillian’s little dragon pouch has my heart, that is the cutest. And knit! That always seems like a giant gift to me since it’s a craft I love but can do myself. Nice!
@Trillian, I adore that bird banner, how sweet is that little flapper? Sweet of you to think of your auntie <3
@Immaculata, here in Canada sausage gravy sounds a bit odd too but I would try it, I bet it’s good! Nice to have some craft-specific art for the craftroom wall, very cool.
@thanate, another oak leaf beauty from @Trillian, wow. That is so pretty, the variagated yarn suits the leaf shape perfectly. I like that fabric on the bag very much too.

3 Likes