Little Good Things of 2021-- gallery!

I just love the coral…I, too, have a weird mix of zipper colors…I am going to have to experiment and be a bit more bold in not selecting matchy-matchy…

Yes, I have heard of the famous sprinkles sandwiches…I think it is wonderful and would make a great start for the day…I am eating a sweet bean cake from Japan with my coffee this morning and feeling great! lol

2 Likes

Oh goodness no! I vaguely remember someone posting those back in the day. What you might be remembering is I made a sandwich with sprinkles on it for April Fools one year. Good times.

2 Likes

Patty_o_furniture did that once. Sadly, I don’t think she migrated to LC.

2 Likes

I wonder what happened to so many of them…I remember her…and where is luckdragon and so many of the people I remember from the geezer swaps…funny, how certain things from the old site still bring up such fun crafting memories…I miss them

5 Likes

Right, Patty_o_furniture. I loved her funny video clips. Anybody know how to find her?

4 Likes

This is totally amazing! And that makes me want to come visit your country :slight_smile:
Lovely pkg you sent!

1 Like

I tagged her in the final days of deadster. She said she was aware so hopefully she finds her way here eventually. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Totally agree. The color is saturated enough that it’s not too pastel, which is my main color thing. (And the zipper is such a small part of it anyway that it probably wouldn’t have been a problem regardless. )

I almost joked in the original post that any sprinkle with a serving suggestion of “on bread” was a hit in my book. I’ll definitely have to try it with these. In the name of cultural appreciation, of course :wink:.

2 Likes

I got my gorgeous and generous parcel from @Immaculata his morning! I feel so spoiled!!

She sent an adorable vintage style bunny embroidery, a wonderful cross stitched pouch, two sweet mini markers, with a Charles Rennie Mackintosh card and all stuffed with lashings of tea in the cutest wrappers!

Close up of the stitchy goodness …

I especially love the geometric cross stitch, so pretty and cheery. So much patience and work in it too :heart: Thank you so much for a very happy package!!

6 Likes

And that is our last package arrived! Thank you all for being such great swappers. :heart:

5 Likes

I’m glad to see it has arrived at last!!

I had very different plans with the bunny but I had moved the pattern slightly while ironing it on, and the lines wouldn’t wash out! So I had to cover it. I have never coloured in embroidery at first, but I think I may try it again. I felt bad for sending out a bit late so I decided to throw in the little zipper pouch as well. Hope you will like the tea! I bought them just because they looked so pretty… :smiley:

4 Likes

I love that the bunny is vintage but the pouch looks very modern and yet both go together well with those lovely colors! Those tea wrappers are very cute!

4 Likes

Great package! Bun is cute and oooo I want that little zip pouch, and the tea looks so nice!

2 Likes

I love that little cross stitch pouch!

2 Likes

Everything is so cheery! Is the embroidery crayon tinted? It looks lovely.

2 Likes

Yes I think so, did you use crayon @Immaculata?

Such a sweet package, it really makes me smile! And I tried some of the tea and it’s lovely :coffee: :heart:

2 Likes

Yes it’s crayon! It’s just what I happened to have.

4 Likes

Cultural appreciation accomplished! More or less; I suspect whole wheat isn’t the traditional bread choice here, but it’s what I had.

Also, I just want to highlight that the sprinkles 1) actually taste like chocolate & not just sugar and 2) came in a box WITH A SPOUT.

Oh, and after @jemimah posted I realized I’d photographed the markers upside down :woman_facepalming:t2:

Thanks again, @Immaculata!

7 Likes

Oh those are cute markers!

But, yummy on the sprinkles on the toast!

1 Like

Omg! :drooling_face:

1 Like