Miniature Pottery Studio : ART 2020 - Q1 Challenge Entry

Alright… I finally had a little bit of time today to put this together.

I admit, I was a little bit stumped for what to do at first, since I already work in miniature (and I’ve made miniatures of miniatures, so going one more level down might actually be insanity) sooo… I present : the mini pottery studio. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This way, I could incorporate some little stuff I was already working on.

A few closeup/detail shots:
a shelf of glazing items

a table of shipping supplies (which I need to have on hand):

radio and snacks (LOL, but necessary):

and, of course the wheel:

I do have some mini things I’ve collected over the years (like the boombox and the tiny scissors), and I made mini versions of whatever I didn’t have using things/supplies I already had.

And, I have to have a Blythe shot (sorry).

Thank you for looking!

48 Likes

No! You just stop it right now! This level of amazing cannot be allowed because I simply can’t even.

For real though, this is amazeballs.

6 Likes

I want to live in that studio and make all the pretty things! This is such a cool idea!

3 Likes

Thanks, both! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

The tiny pottery on the shelves…the pottery wheel is genius! I had to look twice…the mini to go sushi…this is really detailed and just incredibly tiny…

Also love the dress your doll has on…wow…did I mention the tiny pottery on the shelves? :astonished:

3 Likes

Wow! I love the details in your scene. And the tiny pottery!!

3 Likes

This is super adorable!

3 Likes

I love the mini packing station! Everything is so cute :smile:

3 Likes

I want to go to there.

:star_struck:

3 Likes

What??? This is the coolest thing I’ve seen all week! Wow. Love. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

This is amazing!!! Love it! Can’t even imagine how you did this!!!

3 Likes

Gah, so adorable! It looks real!

3 Likes

Ahhh this is fantastic!!! I think the wheel is my fave :heart:

3 Likes

This is the most amazing thing I’ve seen in ages. It’s so freakin fantastic!!! You took the Mini My Craft Challenge and ran with it. Then cycled and swam with it. You full on triathloned that challenge! :metal: :heart: :infinity:

5 Likes

this is totally awesome

3 Likes

Gah! This is the cutest thing ever! A perfect showcase for your tiny treasures. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is perfect!! I love the wheel, and those shelves could totally have come out of the pottery studio near me… :green_heart:

3 Likes

This makes me insanely happy.

3 Likes

So awesome! Who knew Blythe was so talented?

4 Likes

This is phenomenal! I Iove your mini pottery studio. It’s the perfect environment to showcase all the micro pottery pieces you make, and those teeny tiny tools and wheel. Wow!

3 Likes