Miniature Swarovski Necklace & Jewelry Display Stand

With so many folks making adorable miniature things lately, I felt left out and wanted to try my hand at making a miniature version of a craft I normally do full sized. So I made a teeny tiny necklace out of a Vintaj brass connector component, 2mm Swarovski crystal beads, a 5mm Swarovski butterfly, some tiny chain and the thinnest headpin I could find! I used the headpin for the butterfly, then used the wire I cut off of it to make the two double ended eye pins for the tiny beads.

The necklace stand is a few layers of cardstock glued together before being cut to shape.

I actually made a few other pieces of jewelry first, but wasn’t very happy with them. I sent them off to MissingWillow, so she could use them if she wanted, or she could put them into her stash for some future miniature she might make, or she could toss them. I was honestly surprised they ended up in the finished Curio Cabinet!
Turquoise seed and glass beads, and a tiny heart charm.

Glass seed beads and a green Swarovski crystal drop.

Ring made from a red glass seed bead and a single jump ring.

Ring next to the necklaces for scale.

LETTUCE CRAFT NOTE: This project was crafted and donated to the Craft Stars Fundraiser! It is available via online auction until X. For more information, please visit the auction listing. :two_hearts:

28 Likes

So pretty and tiny! I love it!

1 Like

It is so so perfect!!! You did an awesome job :smile:

1 Like

that’s is adorable.

1 Like

Adorable and pretty!
Loving all these tiny crafts popping up!

1 Like

I think you just hit your work with a shrink ray. :wink:

Perfection!

3 Likes

It’s perfection and I would love one in my size!

1 Like

Adorbz!!

1 Like

This is so cute, my 10 year old self would be begging you for this to may my Barbie’s extra fancy.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love your regular sized jewelry projects, but this one takes the cake. Tiny perfection!

Legit thought this was just full size! Great job

Oooh, it is so absolutely glorious!

Full-sized or miniature, you always make perfection.

1 Like

So cute! And of course you need to be a part of the mini craze! I really like the headpin butterfly, great choice :smiley:

1 Like

This is brilliant!

1 Like

Great!!

1 Like

Ooooh. Pretty and tiny!

1 Like

You are so amazing. Thank you for everything.

1 Like

I actually made a few other pieces of jewelry first, but wasn’t very happy with them. I sent them off to MissingWillow, so she could use them if she wanted, or she could put them into her stash for some future miniature she might make, or she could toss them. I was honestly surprised they ended up in the finished Curio Cabinet!

Turquoise seed and glass beads, and a tiny heart charm.

Glass seed beads and a green Swarovski crystal drop.

Ring made from a red glass seed bead and a single jump ring.

Ring next to the necklaces for scale.

1 Like

So gorgeous - and I love the necklace displays too!