Monster Swap 2024 - COMPLETED

Ooh, can I manage another swap right now??

4 Likes

Ooh! I have so many ideas!

4 Likes

It’s pushing it but maybe by the end of sign up, I’ll be done with my first swap and have feedback so I can sign up. fingers crossed

4 Likes

Oooooooh… I have to think about this!

2 Likes

I gave in to peer pressure and just sent in my sign-up form! Clay monsters are officially on the table.

6 Likes

Alas, when I am brutally honest with myself, I’m just not in the mental state to take on swaps. But I shall watch the gallery with much anticipation!

9 Likes

Hey, at least you know and aren’t adding another commitment to your life. Sometimes that’s super difficult to do.

7 Likes

I have my medium semi-planned…. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m closing signups tomorrow at noon! Anyone on the fence? There’s still time to hop on in!

3 Likes

I just finished my form on my lunch break, and I’m sending it now! :hibiscus:

Edited to Add: SENT!! :grin::+1:

3 Likes

I am so excited for this! I can’t wait to get partners so i can start stalking and formulating ideas.

4 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

This sounds like fun!

I’m interested in participating if there’s anyone interested in exchanging in flat envelopes (e.g. ATC collections, pocket letters, flat art pieces).

Mail in Canada has just gotten so expensive, so this would help save on shipping costs.

5 Likes

If we ended up paired I’d be happy to send flat items. I’m sure most participants would as well!

3 Likes

I’ve been debating and finally sent in my Q!

8 Likes

And let the stalking begin!
In a good way and completely not creepy.

2 Likes

Partners are out!!! Let me know if you didn’t get your questionnaire or there are any issues. It seemed a bit too easy to send them out and feels like it usually takes a lot longer. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Woo-hoo! I got my partner, and I’m so excited to start planning. Delighted to swap with you, @GeekyBookworm! :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

So excited to swap with @LindyBlues! Brainstorming has already started.

3 Likes

I am excited to swap with @jeanneleigh! Thanks for hosting the swap Kwality570!

4 Likes